PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2010, 01:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

I was wondering if there is a way to have the screen not turn on when I receive a text kind of like when I receive an email. When I get an Email I get either the sound and vibrate but the screen stays off but text always turns the screen on and then it stays on in my case and buttons get pressed. If someone could help that would be great.
Old 05-11-2010, 02:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

therabbi99 is a n00b

This is a general question, but I am posting to this forum because I am running a Mighty ROM with Sense 2.5 (may or may not make a difference).

Does anyone know if it's possible to easily view a contact's "notes" in dialer mode (during a call)? I know you can get there by going thru the contact details -> more info -> more -> notes, but that is a pain and takes you out of the dialer mode.

I just want to be able to put an ext # (for instance) into the notes field and quickly pull that up while still in the dialer mode. It displays the meeting notes when dialing from a calendar appt, so it doesn't seem too unreasonable that it show a contact's notes during a regular call.

Thanks in advance!
Old 05-11-2010, 02:23 PM
Elite PPCGeeks Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Fido(Can), Alfa(Leb), Jawal(Ksa)

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstn76rs View Post
I think they are using HDWalls. Just do a search for it and you should find it. Santod also has a walkthrough that work good.
Thank you so much. Got my screen customized the way i like it now
Old 05-11-2010, 03:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Question Im using ameba on FF and it works great however when i restart the phone i have to goi nto the ameba settings and and restart it is there a way i can have it start when i start my phone???

thanks
Old 05-11-2010, 03:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

MonzaMan is a n00b
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legmce View Post
Have successfully load Mighty Rom....Many Thanks..Great ROM!
I have an issue I hope that has been addressed...I have a Verizon TP2 with 6.5/2.5..before I flashed Mighty Rom I had the ability to picture text and video text...I no longer have that ability???????
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjbahri View Post
There you go.
I download the file that tjbahri posted and at least now I get a text message when someone sends me a picture message. It even shows that there is a picture attached, but when I click on the little photo icon, it just opens the message and I can never see the photo. Any ideas?

Thanks.
Old 05-11-2010, 04:00 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterface7 View Post
I have a guess, under HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila\
there is a key called "EnableLandscape" maybe try changing the value to false?
not sure if it will work but it is worth a shot.
No that wouldn't solve it bud...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdog_12345 View Post
When downloading in Opera Mobile 9.7 I cannot see all my folders. For example I cannot see my folder called PPC Software on the SD card. For some reason it is only looking at some of my folders and the even weirder thing is that Opera is looking inside some of the folders. Here is how my folders are set up on my sd card...
\Bing
\iGO8 (and there are several sub folders inside here)
\Garmin (and there are several sub folders inside here)
\PPC Software

When I go to download a file I don't see the PPC Software folder but the weird thing is that I see the iGO8 folders and all the subfolders inside the iGO8 folder. I never had this problem before. I did the flash dance (stock and then hard reset and then this ROM and then hard reset) but I cannot seem to figure out why I cannot download to my normal folder.

Can anyone give me some guidance here? Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdog_12345 View Post
Can someone upload their opera config file for me? I think it is called opera.ini but I am not 100% sure.
Not really sure why its not coming up...however the opera config file you speak of isn't going to do anything to help...it basically has settings for basic things on the browser and I am pretty sure the folders aren't one of them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstn76rs View Post
I was wondering if there is a way to have the screen not turn on when I receive a text kind of like when I receive an email. When I get an Email I get either the sound and vibrate but the screen stays off but text always turns the screen on and then it stays on in my case and buttons get pressed. If someone could help that would be great.
Look in Sounds & Notifications...make sure the Display Message on screen selection is not selected...and it should solve it...
Old 05-11-2010, 04:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Q and HTC TP2

defiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookahzorr View Post
Question Im using ameba on FF and it works great however when i restart the phone i have to goi nto the ameba settings and and restart it is there a way i can have it start when i start my phone???

thanks
-----------
Okay I googled ameba...still not sure what program it is..so what type of program is ameba?
thanks
Old 05-11-2010, 04:11 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by defiantone View Post
-----------
Okay I googled ameba...still not sure what program it is..so what type of program is ameba?
thanks
What is does is make the X button on 6.5.x versions of windows mobile close the program. nativity WM 6.5.X the X button does not close applications but just minimizes them.

Below is a link to who created the cab and you can read more in depth about it.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=583002

Last edited by Wesley762; 05-11-2010 at 04:16 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-11-2010, 04:14 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookahzorr View Post

thanks
That's weird because I have never had to do that. did you just install the Ameba cab or did you install the advanced config with it? I have just the Ameba cab and works fine even when restarted. I know that there are a few programs that it does not work with because they don't use the X at the bottom to close.
Old 05-11-2010, 04:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Q and HTC TP2

defiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
What is does is make the X button on 6.5.x versions of windows mobile close the program. nativity WM 6.5.X the X button does not close applications but just minimizes them.

Below is a link to who created the cab and you can read more in depth about it.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=583002
----------
thank you and you've been thanked
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2