PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 05:33 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!
Carrier: Sprint

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to OR78
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
Thank you so much uninstalled swype that fixed the problem. How about the sod issue any solutions because that is currently my biggest issue right now. thank you

If you are using a lock device app this may be the culprit. Since I have removed any lock device apps from the equation, I have not had a single problem with this (SOD). Some people are reporting no problems however once I began to have the issue, I axed the LD. Look into that and see if that helps.

Give some
Old 05-05-2010, 06:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

kronik420 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by OR78 View Post
If you are using a lock device app this may be the culprit. Since I have removed any lock device apps from the equation, I have not had a single problem with this (SOD). Some people are reporting no problems however once I began to have the issue, I axed the LD. Look into that and see if that helps.

The only lock device app I have is the one that comes with cookie mod.
Old 05-05-2010, 06:11 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
That one has a lot of known issues and probably the most buggy out there.
Old 05-05-2010, 06:12 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78

Quote:

Have you tried disableing that feature to see how it runs? Just curious because I don't use it and I am on CHT as well.
Old 05-05-2010, 06:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

no I haven't but I will now and see what happens
Old 05-05-2010, 06:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Does anybody know how to get the missed call and voice mail icons on the screen without using cookies mod if so then I don't even need cookies mod on my phone. Thank you for all your answers
Old 05-05-2010, 06:45 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Does anybody know how to get the missed call and voice mail icons on the screen without using cookies mod if so then I don't even need cookies mod on my phone. Thank you for all your answers
Those are created with entries specific to the Cookie Home Tab...so as far as a simple mod to do this I am not sure...to be honest though if you keep CHT's settings to stock by which I mean 1 page 3x3 ql's and nothing really special there is no difference between it being there and not having it...just that you get added features like clocks and the call history and voicemail links...just my thoughts...

btw...edit posts so your not double posting...
Old 05-05-2010, 07:38 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Sheesh... leave this thread for 3 days and it takes you forever to get caught back up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_musiq07 View Post
FF>SE or is SE>FF?
Cats>Dogs or Dogs>Cats?...

Now we all know the answer is dogs>cats but my point is that there is no correct answer. It all depends on what you want and what you're looking for. I know this isn't the answer you want, but the only way to know for sure is to try them both and decide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
ooook....

"Data Call Failure

Error Code: 129
Error Code 129 Unknown Error.
Sign in failed. Pleast try again.
If the problem presists, turn your phone off then turn it on again."

from my phone on OF MR... I havent done anything since flashing it... its got my weather turned on for my location thats it... (well 4 phone calls and 3 txt msg's)...
Data call failures have nothing to do with MR. They happen at random and can be really annoying at times, but it's just something you have to live with if you want to use a cell phone. Personally, I think dumbphones get errors like this all the time too, but they just don't tell you that they experienced the error (whereas smartphones are intelligent enough to at least advise you that it happened

Quote:
Originally Posted by abodamer View Post
I'm on the SE ROM. I like the Blue satin Theme but don't like (can't see) the battery % on the taskbar. Should I:
1) Stay on SE & search around & install the Default OF taskbar?
2) Flash OF and install the Blue Satin Theme?
3) Stay on SE until MM releases the SE(nior) edition?
Ha! You get bonus points for creativity

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyLongLegs View Post
After reading the OP yet again I was wondering the best way to always record phone calls? I used Resco Audio Recorder which did amazing sound quality from both ends but routinely screwed my phone up. I see a lot of people talking about lowering the bitrate and such.

Is there a way using only MightyROM to record all phone calls that sound pretty good on both ends? Double thanks if there's a way to have the files automatically store to my storage card!
ACR works if you want a thrid-party program to record calls. But if you want to stay stock, use this cab to reduce the bitrate to a reasonable size:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...3&d=1269224380

Quote:
Originally Posted by sta49 View Post
what lock screen app are you guys using with the SE ROM
LockDevice 1.6 works fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicksave View Post
same for me, tried getting the 1% battery tweak, Ziggy's facebook tab, and 7Bar Signal to work on MightyROM SE with no luck so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh8812 View Post
yah 1% battery is not working for me either..it seems to go in like 5% increments instead
Those of you on SE and OF should be able to use the 1% cab in the 6th post without issue. I'm using it myself right now on SE and my battery is reporting 61%

Just make sure you aren't using a different taskbar. As for the 7-bar signal, this is managed by the custom taskbar. Also remember that 7 bars is NOT possible on Verizon

Quote:
Everything was running great with this rom all the way up until today and know I'm getting sod at least 5 today. I did the task 29 installed cleared storage did the flash dance. I'm trying a different radio now but the sod issue is killing me. I never had the issue with 2.1 only 2.5 I also read something about htcservices.dll might be causing it I think ziggy had a post about it. Anybody try that solution thank you.
I've talked about this ad nauseum, so let me repeat...

THERE IS NO PERMANENT FIX FOR SOD!! It is an issue that has been around since Windows Mobile 5 years back... I have experienced it on every single WinMo phone I've ever owned, HTC and non-HTC, stock ROM and custom ROM alike. You will likely never find a fix for it before Microsoft abandons WM for WP7.

Yes you can do things like not restore texts, try different radios, experiment with different htc.dlls, et al... but these are only band-aids and will not solve the problem 100%... Sorry

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-05-2010, 07:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc Touch Pro2

Soulmatic is becoming a great contributor

hrmm.. what registry editor do you use?
Old 05-05-2010, 07:59 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmatic View Post
hrmm.. what registry editor do you use?
there are tons of em out....free phmregedit.....I personally use Resco...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2