PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2010, 11:38 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
camera doesn't support tagging.
So why do some chefs continue to cook it in? Do they not realize it doesn't work?
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
2 questions, 1: the HTC Messaging (IE the messaging tab in Sense right?) is pissing me off, when i go to type the text box expands to 4 lines instead of the standard 2, making it to where i cant see crap of my previous chat (it doesnt expand when using the slide out keyboard) this has to stop! How can it be done (cant find a reg entry where this would be changed), And 2: the Onscreen keyboard, like a few others where asking, how do i get the same keyboard, but without the arrow keys!

thanks (on the latest OF!)
I don't think either is possible...plus why would you not want arrows?? I mean yeah you have more space but how are you going to move the | around when needed...I guess when I am texting I am not looking at the last text I am looking at the keyboard and what I am writing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim-X View Post
hmmmmm,

The windows icon and speaker icon are still stock icons for me. The battery is working ok - I am using 05-01 original flash. Anyone have a working edit of this taskbar for the original?

Or could someone post a working one without issues for the original flavor?

thanks
Search the thread....I posted it awhile back...this is the taskbar on SE...it is updated with current dlls...

Download HERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashdau View Post
Ok....Running SE and I can't seem to pin down why this happens. HTC Taskmanager does not seem to start intermittenly after a reboot. The icon is not in the upper right corner and the the X button doesn't close the apps, even though the settings show it is set that way.

It typically coincides with the htc email notifications not incrementing/notifying when a new email or SMS is received. Has anyone experienced this?

I haven't installed anything in the last two days and it was working earlier today then I shifted my notification bar and quick link rows on the home tab and then noticed later in the day that is wasn't there.

Appreciate any ideas.
Task manager usually doesn't show up at boot up for about a minute or so for me...its usual...as for the X not closing apps...dunno man mine works...I would double check settings just to be sure...
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
So why do some chefs continue to cook it in? Do they not realize it doesn't work?
No idea...
Old 05-03-2010, 11:41 PM

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
Quote:
No idea...
Thats why whenever I think about flashing a ROM I think 'TGIM' or Thank God Its Mighty...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:49 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by kern417 View Post
GTX works fine on official release. I turned off sense and installed the uncompressed wvga version and it all worked fine they fixed all the issues with the twitter tab font as well. the issue of the 'william archbell message' is still there so just install service pack 3 and soft reset. this is how my hometab looks now

Edit: I also have Dark Ninja's android taskbar with black percentage battery and dark ninjas white theme
lookin good! installed GTX yesterday. workin on gettin it perfect and ill post up SS too.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:51 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro 2

digitaldust is just getting started

Quote:
camera doesn't support tagging.
Mike, so the GPS Photo mode in the camera does not really tag the picture taken with Lon/Lat. They even get saved in seperate folder named POI.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:54 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy471 View Post
WAR was CFC compressed.

Z
I mean after war became the offical rom...like 3/23 and on...
Quote:
Originally Posted by black ice View Post
Anyone have issues syncing myphone to get contacts? on the SE rom.
yes, but I figured out the problem...my phone was turned off
All jokes aside, check your mods, you are breaking something...
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro 2

digitaldust is just getting started

Are we (Full Force users) safe to download and install the BlueSatin theme, I think I read somewhere here it is ok but want to make sure as I cant find that post, I tried defferent ways of searching for it and scaned through the thread but cant really find that post.
Old 05-04-2010, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitaldust View Post
Are we (Full Force users) safe to download and install the BlueSatin theme, I think I read somewhere here it is ok but want to make sure as I cant find that post, I tried defferent ways of searching for it and scaned through the thread but cant really find that post.
You can install it...BUT...some things may not skin to the Blue as it is for the Official and SE ROMs as of now...but it should give most of the effect...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-04-2010, 12:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

jowaldo is just getting started

Mike, do you know if there is a fix for the verizon visual voicemail app only outputting sound out the speakerphone speaker? regardless of the setting in the program, it only does that.

it did it on the last build and the SE

I know that some roms fixed the issue with an audio driver when more of the official 6.5 roms came out.. this is the only problem i'm having with this otherwise perfect rom! Thanks!!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2