PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 11:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Really liking the new SE...I like how everything is 'implemented' like it was on the old updates...start menu and such...

About the taskbar...is there anyway to cab up the files for it? Its a really nice taskbar and it would be nice to have if I change something...its up to you guys though...don't go through the trouble if your busy...just figured you guys had the files on hand...would save time Extracting them hehe...

Anywho...love the blue btw Purian looks really good...you made a good selection for the tone...
Thanks man.. Glad its goin well.. The taskbar is mainly this.. I think Mike may have some tweaks here and there.!

EDIT: Chino Found as well.. This one attached has fixed volume control in it already.. just in case
Old 04-30-2010, 11:25 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
I ran the 3G icon thing past Mike a week ago, but he decided not to do it

So you guys are on your own with this one
Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
This is the Dark Ninja Desire taskbar which can be found here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=639842
Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
Thanks man.. Glad its goin well.. The taskbar is mainly this.. I think Mike may have some tweaks here and there.!

EDIT: Chino Found as well.. This one attached has fixed volume control in it already.. just in case
Thanks all...much appreciated...
Old 04-30-2010, 11:28 PM
Volunteer Newsie
Pocket PC: NS4G
Carrier: Sprint - SERO Premium

beathookup is keeping up the good workbeathookup is keeping up the good work

Props to Mike I have just d/l'ed all of them and will start flashing as we speak been looking forward to something new for quite sometime now. Now which to start with Official, FF, or SE opinions or comments?
Old 04-30-2010, 11:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by beathookup View Post
Props to Mike I have just d/l'ed all of them and will start flashing as we speak been looking forward to something new for quite sometime now. Now which to start with Official, FF, or SE opinions or comments?
General Rule of Thumb... Flash em All !!!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by beathookup View Post
Depends on if you prefer 6.5 or 6.5.x? I love 6.5.x so I am loving FF..... The official is awesome as well and I flashed SE first tonight just to see what it was like!! But I am partial to FF.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc tpuch pro 2
Carrier: globe

artlexvi is just getting started

THEY ARE HERE GUYS!!! CHECK THEM OUT!( i know it's already announce, hahaha!)

THANKS AGAIN TO MIGHTY MIKE!!!
Old 04-30-2010, 11:31 PM
boostedbanana is VIP!!
Pocket PC: Supercharged EVO with 3000mah of boost!!

stanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
Thanks a million man, about to flash now

Modding phones and modding Mustangs..
My white Evo with a black battery door is SEXY!!
Old 04-30-2010, 11:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

well-said. i've always been an "official build" user, but FF is just hands-down 10 times better than impact, and so much smoother. Awesome job Mike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanne View Post
Depends on if you prefer 6.5 or 6.5.x? I love 6.5.x so I am loving FF..... The official is awesome as well and I flashed SE first tonight just to see what it was like!! But I am partial to FF.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 04-30-2010, 11:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Verizon

smjhays is a n00b

Mighty, all great and powerful...

Can I get the MR SE Splashscreen set as my wallpaper somehow??
Old 04-30-2010, 11:36 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
well-said. i've always been an "official build" user, but FF is just hands-down 10 times better than impact, and so much smoother. Awesome job Mike.
+1!!! FF is amazing!! <------- *understatement*

Mighty Rules!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2