PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

shotcalla 03-23-2010 01:42 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

Quote:

Originally Posted by yvettejudd (Post 1653219)
It happened because you're a Raiders fan :twisted:

especially in San Diego, what's wrong with you?

bertimus2002 03-23-2010 01:43 PM

I have ran into an issue in the File Explorer. I was going to copy my Favorites folder from my SD Card to the Windows folder, however, when I choose the Windows folder the color wheel will spin and spin and not show the list of files in that folder. Now I can't choose a different folder because it sits and thinks and thinks and never displays the folder list.

Doe anyone else have that issue as well, or should I just clear storage and start over?

twasnow 03-23-2010 01:43 PM

Hey Mike love the rom of course, Overall great work.

Just to try and be helpful, I am sure these are all sprint problems, but, I will confirm the ontario location instead of city (happens on other roms as well though),

Also there may be a problem with GPS locking (strength) (I don't know, but it might be the new phone I just got, or the weather today, but it intermittantly loses signal)

At night the phone turns it self off (that's the only time it's alone for an extended period of time (maybe it gets lonely). I dont' know the conditions or when it happens exactly, maybe this is a feature, I am really not sure)

last and this is a sprint problem I am sure, but the calendar icon is gone from the in-call screen. This makes me sad because it was sooooo useful there I ofthen book appointments with customers while I am on the phone, and now I have to click the startmenu then calendar... I know I know boohoo, but still If I could have the old screen back I would take it, (even though this one does look nice and uncluttered)

again Mike, Thank you SOO Much for the great 2.5 rom, Runs great, quick voice command response (one of my most used features).

If I could install this rom on my girl friends milestone I would. (you're working on that next right... haha)

Tink 03-23-2010 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shotcalla (Post 1653231)
especially in San Diego, what's wrong with you?

Yeah!! lol ....... Of course, I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan first, but secondly a Chargers fan (husband is from San Diego)..... Thank you in advance for being a good sport ;-)

jwdaniels23 03-23-2010 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bertimus2002 (Post 1653240)
I have ran into an issue in the File Explorer. I was going to copy my Favorites folder from my SD Card to the Windows folder, however, when I choose the Windows folder the color wheel will spin and spin and not show the list of files in that folder. Now I can't choose a different folder because it sits and thinks and thinks and never displays the folder list.

Doe anyone else have that issue as well, or should I just clear storage and start over?

I just tried it and mine is working just fine... goes right into the windows folder.

ponicg 03-23-2010 01:48 PM

Once again, MightyMike, you've outdone yourself. Simply amazing. Now I just need an (WU) unlocked radio from the Sprint ROM and I'm good to go.

Also, anyone have a volumefix for the Android TaskBar with the latest volume control(that's used in this rom) included?

jstn76rs 03-23-2010 01:48 PM

Does anyone know how I can get this rom to force Roam Only?

echew 03-23-2010 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gpshemi (Post 1653051)
Can anyone say how this compares to WAR 022610? I think it's pretty solid and I'd hate to loose that...but this seems to be the "shanizel"...

A lot faster than that build... :)

oldgarfield 03-23-2010 01:55 PM

Try Cookie's Home tab to get the calendar back
Quote:

Originally Posted by twasnow (Post 1653245)
Hey Mike love the rom of course, Overall great work.

Just to try and be helpful, I am sure these are all sprint problems, but, I will confirm the ontario location instead of city (happens on other roms as well though),

Also there may be a problem with GPS locking (strength) (I don't know, but it might be the new phone I just got, or the weather today, but it intermittantly loses signal)

At night the phone turns it self off (that's the only time it's alone for an extended period of time (maybe it gets lonely). I dont' know the conditions or when it happens exactly, maybe this is a feature, I am really not sure)

last and this is a sprint problem I am sure, but the calendar icon is gone from the in-call screen. This makes me sad because it was sooooo useful there I ofthen book appointments with customers while I am on the phone, and now I have to click the startmenu then calendar... I know I know boohoo, but still If I could have the old screen back I would take it, (even though this one does look nice and uncluttered)

again Mike, Thank you SOO Much for the great 2.5 rom, Runs great, quick voice command response (one of my most used features).

If I could install this rom on my girl friends milestone I would. (you're working on that next right... haha)

oZo 03-23-2010 01:56 PM

Thanks for another great ROM, Mike.
Always look forward to a new version, and this is no disappointment!
Is there a Manila Start Menu available for this, like the Sense 2.1 Version had?
I know that one won't work on here.
Thanks, and keep up the great work!