PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 11:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Angel Slayer is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Thanks for the, "Niiiiiiiiice!!!!" I appreciate it.

I just can't wait for a clean ROM with Sense 2.5 and 6.5.5 I'm giddy with joy, so I had to show my appreciation .
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-28-2010, 11:55 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Slayer View Post
Thanks for the, "Niiiiiiiiice!!!!" I appreciate it.

I just can't wait for a clean ROM with Sense 2.5 and 6.5.5 I'm giddy with joy, so I had to show my appreciation .
You and me both!!

Old 04-28-2010, 11:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Damn tink u got a vip rep with all those thanks now u just need the title
Old 04-29-2010, 12:03 AM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
so weird...again i've used other unlock radios and never had to Sim Unlock.

well i bricked my phone at the bootloader. That's what i get. So i Task 29 it, and i'm re-loading FF. sucks

I think i'll hold off on the radio upgrade till tomorrow.
Dude if you task 29d your phone I hope you loaded the stock radio into the mix otherwise you will not have a radio flashed. It just ain't your week bud. LOL

Give some
Old 04-29-2010, 12:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

pokerpot is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpokerpot is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpokerpot is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by OR78 View Post
Dude if you task 29d your phone I hope you loaded the stock radio into the mix otherwise you will not have a radio flashed. It just ain't your week bud. LOL
How do you add the stock radio? I wonder if someone could set them up for the different major carriers so that it's plug and play.

This is the reason I haven't used task29 yet. I don't know where to get, how to add the radio.

Anyway, major thanks to someone willing to set it up for Sprint so I can just d/l and run it.
Old 04-29-2010, 12:13 AM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
Hey, good call, but unfortunately, these are cooked in the rom so they're probably getting placed by provxml or app.dat files that are part of the OEM or EXT packages.

The really odd thing is that they delete manually with no issue whatsoever ... with the built in file manager.

Any other thoughts ... don't know what else is worth trying?

Best regards,
-boggsie
Which .lnk files are you having trouble deleting?
Old 04-29-2010, 12:29 AM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookahzorr View Post
Damn tink u got a vip rep with all those thanks now u just need the title
...I'm totally confused with this statement. Maybe it's because I've been eating Cheetos for the last few hours
Old 04-29-2010, 12:33 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Slayer View Post
...I'm totally confused with this statement. Maybe it's because I've been eating Cheetos for the last few hours
we have a vip room, rep or posts gets you there
Old 04-29-2010, 12:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP

hmmmm..... no sign of MR. MoUSe Today? you guys really hurt the legends trust in us lol LoViN YOUR WoRK MiKeY Boi
Old 04-29-2010, 12:45 AM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
we have a vip room, rep or posts gets you there
Oh, thanks for the info. Been frazzled for the last few days, no work makes Eric a cranky boy.

Any word from Mighty if the FF ROM will have organized folders, as such as his first release of 2.1? The folders were amazingly modern and very fresh .
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2