PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 12:12 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

just had a low memory warning while i opened up Opera Browser.

i haven't soft reset my phone since last night. My GWES is ideling at 58000K and my memory is at 89 to 93%.

I did not have any programs running in the background.

Old 04-27-2010, 12:13 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!
Carrier: Sprint

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78
Wirelessly posted (Da Touch Pro2 with Le Wifi: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

reprod, your Force feelin will come soon. Have patience bud.

Give some
This post has been thanked 1 times.
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible S
Carrier: Bell Mobility

dkeller59er is keeping up the good workdkeller59er is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvettejudd View Post

Hey Wesley - Nice Home Page! What did you use to the soft key area to be transparent as well? Nice!!

Edit: P.S. You do know that you are sharing what you are into by posting your background, hmmm?
Hahaha... Dont get any ideas now Tink!! :
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

NeroDan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNeroDan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNeroDan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNeroDan is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

My FF review:

Things I like...
  • Most menus are much more finger friendly.
  • Threaded email
  • The time/date in SMS
  • It's speedy
  • The taskbar is sleek and awesome (although I really want the % display like the SE screenshot)
  • The autoprovisioning: this should stop about half the "my keyboard doesn't work right" questions

Issues so far...and I know some/all of these may not be issues with MM's ROM, and just the WM build.
  • I've had some lag with the text message box entry with the hardware keyboard.
  • Sometimes the task manager will take a few hits to come up, sometimes not at all (May be that sometimes, even with 6.5, you couldn't bring up the tm in some certain screens)
  • In the Album application, the lower bar disappears and the "X" is on top again.
  • The right soft key is not on the side (I know Mike's already discussed this, it just bothers me)
  • The SIP overlaps some of the bottom menu on the SMS screen and others
  • I had to reprovision to get my internet working twice now, it happened after a soft reset...no idea what caused it?
  • I want the percentage on the battery from SE!!
  • Where did bubble breaker go?

GWES on boot: 21627kB (MM official 3/23: around 17xxxkb with the same cabs installed)

In conclution, the ROM is amazing...I've only been on MR Official releases until now, but I won't be going back to 6.5. The multitasking is great, running groovemobile, texting, with opera and google maps open and it doesn't even flinch...yesterday it was choking doing the same on 6.5. Have no fear about switching to the latest and greatest, you can see most of my gripes are nitpicky. I've also had no problems with incompatable programs either. I highly reccommend FF. Damn good job Mike.

FYI for those wondering:
Cabs:
Ziggy's Startmenu Mod
inigma
s2u2
G-Config
Homescreen editor
Flashlight
IMDB
Audiopara
GPS location
File Explorer extention
imnuts MMS
Nitrogen audio player
MS Tagreader
Netflix
psShutXP
Inbox extender
Midomi
Area Code DB
Groovemobile
Swype
Stopwatch

Running Titatium

Edit: There's so many little things I didn't post under what I like too...ie the wait cursor, haha.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (61.2 KB, 59 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (117.2 KB, 56 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen03.jpg (57.3 KB, 48 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen04.jpg (53.4 KB, 46 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by NeroDan; 04-27-2010 at 12:24 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 04-27-2010, 12:18 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvettejudd View Post

Hey Wesley - Nice Home Page! What did you use to the soft key area to be transparent as well? Nice!!

Edit: P.S. You do know that you are sharing what you are into by posting your background, hmmm?
Pleads the 5th and looks the other way.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-27-2010, 12:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

When I am in signatures and use the scroll slider or my finger to scroll through my 10 to 15 line signature, the text gets garbled.

Note SS attached:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
can you describe your problem a little more??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Signature Garbled in FF Beta.jpg (6.8 KB, 51 views) Click for barcode!

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
Old 04-27-2010, 12:25 PM
Sexy Mama!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Tink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkeller59er View Post
Hahaha... Dont get any ideas now Tink!! :
Not getting any ideas - just sayin'

Hypnotic2010 Custom PPCGEEKS and XDA Developers search tool
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-27-2010, 12:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

yes, although I have yet to have the problem with the text being garbled on any screen other other signature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkeller59er View Post
Attachment 67988
Thats what I think hes talking about.. But i dont know. Thats the issue I get.
Old 04-27-2010, 12:35 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
When I am in signatures and use the scroll slider or my finger to scroll through my 10 to 15 line signature, the text gets garbled.

Note SS attached:
I tried this, and getting the same problem. how ever once you save it, it comes out fine. just save it and close out and go back and look at it to make sure it comes out right.
Old 04-27-2010, 12:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker

yea, she forgets sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprod View Post
Wait... that's your wife??? She told me she wasnt married man!!!

On another note... I'm halfway jealous of all you FF testers... running Impact right now just so I can feel somewhere close....
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2