PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2010, 08:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO,TP2,Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

searcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Having a weird problem... I started using my phone as my alarm clock. But when the alarm goes off and I hit the dismiss, I noticed the time was one min. BEFORE it was set to go off. And if I wait one full min, the clock flips 2 min. Never showing the actual time the alarm was set to go off.

Ex: set alarm for 6:00am
when alarm sounds clock says 5:59am
hit dismiss clock still says 5:59am
wait one min
clock flips to 6:01am

clock never shows 6:00am

Anyone else see this....?
Old 04-08-2010, 08:57 AM
V.I.P
Pocket PC: 3VO for me, EVO for wife
Carrier: on the Now Network™ from Sprint®

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by searcher61 View Post
Having a weird problem... I started using my phone as my alarm clock. But when the alarm goes off and I hit the dismiss, I noticed the time was one min. BEFORE it was set to go off. And if I wait one full min, the clock flips 2 min. Never showing the actual time the alarm was set to go off.

Ex: set alarm for 6:00am
when alarm sounds clock says 5:59am
hit dismiss clock still says 5:59am
wait one min
clock flips to 6:01am

clock never shows 6:00am

Anyone else see this....?
I think that has to do with the funky clock issue with it getting stuck.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

I currently use a program called NueKBlight-1486-v1.7-installer.cab, which keeps the keyboard backlight on based on the light sensor. It also controls the keyboard sliding sounds which is redundant since the ROM has Sliding Sounds control.

My question is whether or not someone has a cab that keeps the keyboard backlight on in low light conditions so I don't have to have this other program installed?

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
Old 04-08-2010, 09:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
I currently use a program called NueKBlight-1486-v1.7-installer.cab, which keeps the keyboard backlight on based on the light sensor. It also controls the keyboard sliding sounds which is redundant since the ROM has Sliding Sounds control.

My question is whether or not someone has a cab that keeps the keyboard backlight on in low light conditions so I don't have to have this other program installed?
It's built in....start > settings > personal > buttons > back light tab > uncheck 'enable keyboard backlight auto sensor'

Let me know if it works for you...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Thanked and Thanks! I love this ROM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post
It's built in....start > settings > personal > buttons > back light tab > uncheck 'enable keyboard backlight auto sensor'

Old 04-08-2010, 10:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Works like a charm. One less program I have to install.
Thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-08-2010, 10:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

Curtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via ICQ to Curtis8 Send a message via AIM to Curtis8 Send a message via MSN to Curtis8 Send a message via Yahoo to Curtis8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmediaguy View Post
Ah, how the worm has turned! I cried when Mike went to the VZW kernel and everyone had BT DUN except Sprint, and now that we're on the Sprint kernel it looks like the situation is reversed. Did you try using the Enable Bluetooth DUN cab in the FAQ? (MordyT graciously linked to the cab just recently.) I think if maybe you install that, and then look at this reg key:

HKLM\Comm\InternetSharing\Settings

for "ForceCellConnection" and change that from "Sprint" to whatever your Telus data connection is called in the ConnMgr (maybe just "Telus"?) it might work? Let me know!
Well it seems to have worked, somewhat. I do have DUN functioning now, but the IP address I receive is coming from the Phone and not from Telus. So instead of a Public IP address I only have a Private one. May not sound like a big issue, but one of the main reasons I use my phone for internet is for that Public IP address.
Also to note, my dial-up connection on the phone is “CDMA1X” Maybe if I change it to Telus or Sprint, it will pass-through the connection?

** EDIT **
Whoo-hoo! 1,000 Rep! Only 1,000 left to go to V.I.P.
And for those looking at my Rep count going "Well he did join in 2007, he should have loads of Rep", I only joined long ago to download a file that was hosted here. I only started posting late December of '09 That is only 5 months ago.
The key is to make every post a helpful post. Find something you are good at and use that ability to help the rest of us. Gaget1 makes killer graphics, imnuts does MMS, MrMediaGuy misc fixes, purian23 sweet themes, tjElite does many cab fixes, Eschelon is everywhere, ziggy471 custom programs like Zurn (how is that lawsuit anyway? )... The list is long and I know I missed other people that contribute a substantial amount of time and effort with their only reward being the "Thanks" they get on a post. They all have something in common though, *tons* of Rep points.
No I did not forget Mike, I was covering more of his support team since I think that *everyone* knows that Mike deserves all the thanks for his hard work.

Last edited by Curtis8; 04-08-2010 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Added Rep Count.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:00 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:
Works like a charm. One less program I have to install.
Thanks again!
No problem....glad it worked out for you!!
Old 04-08-2010, 12:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Congrats on the reputation.

It is interesting about the Zurn thing. My company (the company I work for, to be specific) bought Zurn a year or so ago, and they installed in all our locations, these automated flushers for the urinals and toilets, man, what a nightmare they are. Many times they don't flush when you get off the "pot" so you have to manually press the button. Seems like they need to tweak them a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis8 View Post
Well it seems to have worked, somewhat. I do have DUN functioning now, but the IP address I receive is coming from the Phone and not from Telus. So instead of a Public IP address I only have a Private one. May not sound like a big issue, but one of the main reasons I use my phone for internet is for that Public IP address.
Also to note, my dial-up connection on the phone is “CDMA1X” Maybe if I change it to Telus or Sprint, it will pass-through the connection?

** EDIT **
Whoo-hoo! 1,000 Rep! Only 1,000 left to go to V.I.P.
And for those looking at my Rep count going "Well he did join in 2007, he should have loads of Rep", I only joined long ago to download a file that was hosted here. I only started posting late December of '09 That is only 5 months ago.
The key is to make every post a helpful post. Find something you are good at and use that ability to help the rest of us. Gaget1 makes killer graphics, imnuts does MMS, MrMediaGuy misc fixes, purian23 sweet themes, tjElite does many cab fixes, ziggy471 custom programs like Zurn (how is that lawsuit anyway? )... The list is long and I know I missed other people that contribute a substantial amount of time and effort with their only reward being the "Thanks" they get on a post. They all have something in common though, *tons* of Rep points.
No I did not forget Mike, I was covering more of his support team since I think that *everyone* knows that Mike deserves all the thanks for his hard work.

Last edited by toddpedersen; 04-08-2010 at 12:09 PM.
Old 04-08-2010, 12:52 PM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis8 View Post
ziggy471 custom programs like Zurn (how is that lawsuit anyway?
I haven't heard anything more about it, you'll have to check with Mike on that one.

Quote:
Congrats on the reputation.
It is interesting about the Zurn thing. My company (the company I work for, to be specific) bought Zurn a year or so ago, and they installed in all our locations, these automated flushers for the urinals and toilets, man, what a nightmare they are. Many times they don't flush when you get off the "pot" so you have to manually press the button. Seems like they need to tweak them a bit.
Guess they have a bug to work out, kinda like me writing my Zurn, Mike kept creating bugs, or features. So the version you guys have is like version 30 or 40, and I know that's a low ball number.

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2