PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2010, 03:55 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/1092; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdaniels23
Mike,

When the HTC EVO comes out for Sprint... are you going to support that phone? I'm know it is not a WM phone, but if Android can be ported to the Touch Pro 2... I don't see why WM can't be ported to the HTC EVO. I'm not sure if that can be done. I hope it is not a stupid question/comment.
100% chance that won't happen. Gotta pick TP2 with windows and android or EVO with android.
Old 03-26-2010, 03:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

jwdaniels23 is becoming a great contributor
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushco View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/1092; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

100% chance that won't happen. Gotta pick TP2 with windows and android or EVO with android.

Thats cool, but why?
Old 03-26-2010, 04:03 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdaniels23
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushco View Post

Thats cool, but why?
android is open source so they dont care who uses it and for what. while microsoft cares.
Old 03-26-2010, 04:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

gratefultyler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargratefultyler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargratefultyler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Over 3000+ downloads in less than 4 days. That's gotta be some kind of record.
Congrats Mike!

FYI - Been running for days with no complaints. But never really do

...and I'm going to have fun my last day on Earth!!!

Last edited by gratefultyler; 03-26-2010 at 04:19 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-26-2010, 04:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo LTE

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
hmm...
Whats wrong with the links under the screen?

Really? I am on sprint, no issues here. What do you mean (more detail). Does it show downloading MMS in the taskbar?
Nope, it shows nothing. I tried sending a pic to myself and it just showed the outbound message, never received the message. I had a friend send me 1 and it just never showed period
Old 03-26-2010, 04:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

abdeviation is keeping up the good workabdeviation is keeping up the good work

I just hard reset twice. I cannot get Exchange to work with google anymore. It thinks i'm entering the wrong password.
Old 03-26-2010, 04:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & EVO 4G

PhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by subzero1313 View Post
Finally updated after being on a build from sometime in December, and Im not getting MMS. I ran the ROM, and installed the Imnuts file from the FAQ, but Im not receiving MMS at all. Any clues?
other than the nationwide MMS outages that have been going on like crazy, no

Phantom's 6.5/6.5x Modified Lock Screens
Old 03-26-2010, 04:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: sprint

ziggy5069 is a n00b

Is anyone haveing a problem with cookies home tab not showing the appointments on the home screen? it shows the call history but not the appointment tab. it only seems to happen when i install the CHTEditor cab.
Old 03-26-2010, 05:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: SPRINT

effortless is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by subzero1313 View Post
Nope, it shows nothing. I tried sending a pic to myself and it just showed the outbound message, never received the message. I had a friend send me 1 and it just never showed period
I've also had pics sent to me that my phone never prompted me for. I can see them on the sprint media site.. so they were sent and my "account" received them, just not the phone. Something is broken.
Old 03-26-2010, 05:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: VZW TP2 GREATEST VZW PHONE EVER
Carrier: VZW

isdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdeviation View Post
I just hard reset twice. I cannot get Exchange to work with google anymore. It thinks i'm entering the wrong password.
Absolutely no problems with Activesync and Google. This is in both CDMA and GSM modes.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2