PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 03:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution
Carrier: Sprint

djelmonstruo is keeping up the good workdjelmonstruo is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to djelmonstruo Send a message via MSN to djelmonstruo
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

the King is Around
Old 09-17-2010, 03:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

biff6789 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbiff6789 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbiff6789 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Mighty's tag now shows him as "retired staff"

Guess that means we won't be hearing from him much anymore
Old 09-17-2010, 03:56 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

MightyROM Support will now take place at MightyROM

A small community forum will be set up for this shortly,

Thank you all for your Support for the Mighty Team, MightyMike and MightyROMs!

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 09-17-2010, 04:23 PM
Elite PPCGeeks Member
Carrier: Fido(Can), Alfa(Leb), Jawal(Ksa)

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP

It is Truly sad what I just heard regarding the MM series.

Since MM has closed his account here. I hope Mr.X could answer this question.

I just read his twitter and MMrom.com, MM said that both of you will be releasing the first MM Desire Rom that will follow on other devices (Android).

What about us WM users? Is MM going to release his final version for us TP2 Users?

Thank you,
Bteljuice
Old 09-17-2010, 04:26 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

In case you missed it:

The Ignorant & The Jealous! | MightyROM
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 09-17-2010, 04:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
Thanks for the update Esch. Mike is the reason I switched here from XDA specifically for the TP2, and I'm sad to see things end like this.

As far as PPCGeeks goes, guys, please voice your support for Mike (as do most of us), but please refrain from bashing PPCGeeks on their forums over it. You will just be making work for moderators that may not have had any input in these decisions, and it is obvious that everyone who follows Mike are not happy about this decision.

Last edited by natemcnutty; 09-17-2010 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Wordsmithing
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 09-17-2010, 04:55 PM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community
Unhappy Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Yeah, that's unfortunate.

I have to say it's been a nice ride helping Mike out. But then again, he's helped me alot over this last year.

I suspect that people here don't realise that my first smart phone was my TP2, that I received 14 Sep 09, well now a year later, I've moved on to the HTC Incredible.

CMon was nice enough to give me the HSPL a day early, so I unlocked and flashed the only ROM available, Elite Team's RC1. After only an hour on it, i.e. my drive to work, I started complaining about it in IRC. Mike PM'd me, asked if I really was unlocked, and then gave me a pre-release of MightyRom for the TP2.

Since that day, Mike and I have become good friends, and I have helped him release some good shit, to include ZURN and auto-prov. Auto-prov actually came out of an idea I had when I noticed X releasing an Imagio ROM, and it just grew from there.

Due to Mike, I met up with Mr. X, who I now refer to as the younger Canadian version of myself. When Mike took a leave of absence, I started working with X, and of course we had a lot of fun with the shit too. What you guys didn't see or hear about, was the behind the scenes stuff, like the new tools I made for X's kitchen, to make him even lazier then he already was.

It's been a good run, thanks for all the help and support over this last year. I plan on being in the background for awhile, but I also plan on releasing my kernels over on XDA for the Incredible.

Ziggy471
GwaG
www.ziggy471.com
Proud host of MightyRom.com

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan
This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 09-17-2010, 05:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; Opera Mini/5.1.21594/20.2463; U; en) Presto/2.5.25)

Dude this isn't cool. The MR series is the reason I joined PPCGeeks 2 years ago with the TP1. I don't know all of what's happened, but not cool at all. I definitely hope alot of what his twitter said is not true in regards to PPCGeeks.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 09-17-2010, 05:05 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Pocket PC: Samsung GS2 Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP

WOW... that's all I can say.

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!
Old 09-17-2010, 05:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: VZW

Lyman1 is keeping up the good workLyman1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
This is BAD news!

"Shame, Shame on you PPCGeeks"

That being said, it's time to move over to Mightyrom.com.

Wishing all the MMR TP2 users, All the Best!

Farewell.
mNotes 5.0
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2