PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   {ROM}XpressGlass/Dinik Anastasia - [07/07]23563/2012.12 CHT/XDA/Provisioned (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=123011)

Lynkz83 06-03-2010 01:16 PM

Re: {ROM}XpressGlass/Dinik Anastasia - [5/30]23563/2012.12 CHT/XDA/Provisioned

Quote:

Originally Posted by ModmyPPC (Post 1789136)
Thanks I dont know how I missed that.

Sorry man.

Just quick question.

When I add a cab its not in the clear quicklink. It looks like the cab covers quicklink rather then being inside. So I was curious if its possible to use a photomanager to overlap the quicklink dink theme over the cabs default photo?

Sorry if im not up with the lingo Hope I make sense. haha

you mean when you set the installed program to the quicklink? i have had to redo all my icons for this rom (still a work in progress) there is an option with cht to disable the frame, and that will make the actually quicklink glass disappear, if you know how to change ur icons you can usually do that and that sometimes works

JDM_SOHC 06-03-2010 02:04 PM

How do I disable the startup wav file..?? Sometimes I mess with my phone while laying in bed at night and if I have to do a soft reset and my girl is sleeping it's a pain in the ass to get up and leave the room just to reset my phone... I tried Advanced Config, but that only lets me change it to something else and not turn it off in general...

Edit: I'm also still experiencing random freezes after the phone will soft reset after a cab install... It just sticks on the screen with the rainbow colored band and the softkeys at the bottom... Completely unresponsive...

NxtGenCowboy 06-03-2010 03:43 PM

About every other time my phone comes out of sleep mode, I lose Sense UI, I have click start and than exit and it comes back? Kinda quirky.. lol

xpressyourcell 06-03-2010 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 (Post 1789262)
How do I disable the startup wav file..?? Sometimes I mess with my phone while laying in bed at night and if I have to do a soft reset and my girl is sleeping it's a pain in the ass to get up and leave the room just to reset my phone... I tried Advanced Config, but that only lets me change it to something else and not turn it off in general...

Edit: I'm also still experiencing random freezes after the phone will soft reset after a cab install... It just sticks on the screen with the rainbow colored band and the softkeys at the bottom... Completely unresponsive...

Did you try HD Tweak? Have you flashed the newest version?

Quote:

Originally Posted by NxtGenCowboy (Post 1789501)
About every other time my phone comes out of sleep mode, I lose Sense UI, I have click start and than exit and it comes back? Kinda quirky.. lol

Which version are you on?

ModmyPPC 06-03-2010 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynkz83 (Post 1789164)
you mean when you set the installed program to the quicklink? i have had to redo all my icons for this rom (still a work in progress) there is an option with cht to disable the frame, and that will make the actually quicklink glass disappear, if you know how to change ur icons you can usually do that and that sometimes works

What Im talking about is if you look at this picture

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...1&d=1270436728

How the total commander and clearn ram looks like its inside the glass link while the shortcut creator and clear temp doesn't have that same effect. It looks like it simply overlays the glass theme.

So I was curious if its possible using icon changer to make the glass link overlay the icon making it glass themed instead of it being the other way around.

Im thinking it can be done I just need the image to overlay the icon image.

Was wondering if anyone had the image file for the empty glass quicklink (or whatever its called)

Thanks

majorassface 06-03-2010 04:53 PM

Re: {ROM}XpressGlass/Dinik Anastasia - [06/03]23563/2012.12 CHT/XDA/Provisioned

modmyppc,
you can probably find an icon already made for you here, not sure what you need:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=639163

They are made by dinik! Then like you said change the icon using icon changer or whatever you prefer. I know I saw one for cleartemp.

dapbmonkey4u 06-03-2010 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ModmyPPC (Post 1789637)
What Im talking about is if you look at this picture

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...1&d=1270436728

How the total commander and clearn ram looks like its inside the glass link while the shortcut creator and clear temp doesn't have that same effect. It looks like it simply overlays the glass theme.

So I was curious if its possible using icon changer to make the glass link overlay the icon making it glass themed instead of it being the other way around.

Im thinking it can be done I just need the image to overlay the icon image.

Was wondering if anyone had the image file for the empty glass quicklink (or whatever its called)

Thanks

If I am understanding correctly, the icon changer is just replacng the icon itself, where all the icons that are included on the rom have been painstakingly glassed by XYC and Lynkz. Now the quicklinks themselves have a glass BACKGROUND, so any shortcut icon that was not skinned will look as they are floating above the glass.

Lynkz83 06-03-2010 05:24 PM

it took me quite a bit of time but if you want post the cabs u been using as attachments, and ill see if i can either find an icon to go with it, or if xyc will be nice enough to make me one, but no promises, its a bit of a pain to do for all of em :)

if you click on the menu softkey, goto cht home tab editor, go to quick links and then hit the slider for "hide icon frames" itll hide the glass background and ull just have plain icon, ive came across a few apps that i use that refuse to take the glass icon properly when assigned to the quicklinks for whatever reason, me and dap tried to break down the exe and switch the icons that way but since ico doesnt support transparency it didnt look that great

BigEL44 06-03-2010 05:46 PM

great looking and reliable ROM, Thanks Xpress

JDM_SOHC 06-03-2010 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xpressyourcell (Post 1789621)
Did you try HD Tweak? Have you flashed the newest version?

Which version are you on?

I'm on your newest release from earlier today... And naa haven't gave that a whirl yet, thanks for the tip though.. =)

ps - know why I may be getting those random freezes..?? i've even tried flash dancing and it still does it sometimes...