PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼BigMaxSense REVAMP Coming????☼ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=122177)

meansixx 05-24-2010 10:37 PM

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; ; ) Opera 9.7)

what? i cant wait any longer, lol.

ffkip911 05-24-2010 11:32 PM

Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING VERY SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼The Quickest Manila Experien

Christ, really?!? Ya'll realize you're getting these mods for FREE. Right?? Are you a complete tard??? Give me, give me, give me...I want, I want, I want...I need, I need, I need. Here's a novel idea.........GET A JOB!!!!!!!!!! or better yet, GO TO SCHOOL!!!!!! and learn how to mod...because until you do, you have absolutely no right to bitch/complain/whine/piss or moan about when or how you get your FREE mods. And when you do go to shcool and learn how to mod, and then get a job to actually pay for the food your eat to keep you capable of making mods....let's see how eager you are to give away all of your hard work for FREE. So kids....SHUT UP! You'll get it when Max says you will, if you are uncapable of practicing patience---kindly ask your parents to beat the crap out of your bitching-sissy little ass.
F@(& grow up.

DesiChora 05-24-2010 11:43 PM

Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING VERY SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼The Quickest Manila Experien

Quote:

Originally Posted by ffkip911 (Post 1772148)
Christ, really?!? Ya'll realize you're getting these mods for FREE. Right?? Are you a complete tard??? Give me, give me, give me...I want, I want, I want...I need, I need, I need. Here's a novel idea.........GET A JOB!!!!!!!!!! or better yet, GO TO SCHOOL!!!!!! and learn how to mod...because until you do, you have absolutely no right to bitch/complain/whine/piss or moan about when or how you get your FREE mods. And when you do go to shcool and learn how to mod, and then get a job to actually pay for the food your eat to keep you capable of making mods....let's see how eager you are to give away all of your hard work for FREE. So kids....SHUT UP! You'll get it when Max says you will, if you are uncapable of practicing patience---kindly ask your parents to beat the crap out of your bitching-sissy little ass.
F@(& grow up.

Relax dude. No need to call names here. I (and poster above me) just expressed our eagerness to try this new ROM (which everyone is eying on it for quite some time) and that too in a good sense. So take a chill pill.

meansixx 05-24-2010 11:44 PM

Quote:

F@(& grow up.

lol, wow really dude? why so violent, lol. i was just playin. relax man and drink a beer, lol

ffkip911 05-24-2010 11:51 PM

yes, really. Stop whining!!!!

EDIT....yea, that wasn't nice of me, so I had to edit

MRGATO14 05-25-2010 12:03 AM

Wow so much anger in this thread when all we want is the goods...lol=D>

nadcicle20 05-25-2010 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meansixx (Post 1772180)
lol, wow really dude? why so violent, lol. i was just playin. relax man and drink a beer, lol

I got the beers running strong :D

Just got off work and was hoping for an update, but oh well. Beer is making me feel better. The bacardi 151 is kind of helping as well.

Just glad to see that there is a slight possibility to see this release before the Evo does. I don't see myself keeping the tp2, but who knows I might.

CuzinBucksBx 05-25-2010 01:12 AM

Quote:

F@(& grow up.

Bro relax..better off sending them a private message...You should listen to yourself. "Grow up"

CuzinBucksBx 05-25-2010 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignadad (Post 1771961)
will be able to post screens in next few days..

Take your time! Patience is the key of GREAT ROMS!!!!

SLCMotor 05-25-2010 01:26 AM

Patience is a virtue :) Besides, would you rather get a ROM that has not been tested or would you rather get something that just ROCKS!

ffkip911 05-25-2010 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CuzinBucksBx (Post 1772380)
Bro relax..better off sending them a private message...You should listen to yourself. "Grow up"

yea, kiddie pool's 2 blocks to the left

bignadad 05-25-2010 07:23 AM

okay...... don't mind a little mindless chatter, but end the bashing at once! :)

orangekid 05-25-2010 08:48 AM

Guys let's keep it civil in here. If there's one thing cooks hate it's senseless bashing and drama in their ROM thread, so let's just sit back, take a deep breath, and get back on topic of ROM development. :)

twistedfish 05-25-2010 10:15 AM

I have to admit that I am hoping to see this ROM BEFORE the EVO comes out....it may make a difference on if I stay with Windows or move to Android.

No pressure!!! LOL :)

mcmep11 05-25-2010 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangekid (Post 1772652)
Guys let's keep it civil in here. If there's one thing cooks hate it's senseless bashing and drama in their ROM thread, so let's just sit back, take a deep breath, and get back on topic of ROM development. :)

except for the fact this is not a rom thread, this is a dream thread:protest:

blackangst 05-25-2010 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twistedfish (Post 1772762)
I have to admit that I am hoping to see this ROM BEFORE the EVO comes out....it may make a difference on if I stay with Windows or move to Android.

Well, all indications are we'll have it by week's end. I agree we need to chill out. Throwing out passive stabs at the chefs (how about posting a beta? How about screenshots? How about a date? etc) is a low blow IMHO. These guys are doing this for US, because although we want these mods, we're too stupid to make them ourselves. A little patience, understanding, and grace is in order.

ModmyPPC 05-25-2010 11:41 AM

While I agree with blackangst I dont think people are doing it to attack bignadad. MOST of us know what it feels like to be the day before Christmas and how were so eager to open up our gifts.

Some people would try to convince there parents through being aggressive, complaining, and some took the noble road and used patience.

As far as I see it its not personal attacks on Max or bignadad. We can just chalk it up to excitement.

Im sure its safe to say that we are all itching to get this on our phones.:headbang:

MRGATO14 05-25-2010 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackangst (Post 1772879)
Well, all indications are we'll have it by week's end. I agree we need to chill out. Throwing out passive stabs at the chefs (how about posting a beta? How about screenshots? How about a date? etc) is a low blow IMHO. These guys are doing this for US, because although we want these mods, we're too stupid to make them ourselves. A little patience, understanding, and grace is in order.

+1...Cant wait salivating over here...lol

bignadad 05-25-2010 01:19 PM

Another quote from BigMAxSense ROM Beta Tester

Quote:

Originally Posted by mao511
After playing with this Rom for the last few days, I have come to the conclusion that this is the best rom I have ever flashed. The speed is absolutely amazing, I had numerous programs open and there was no lag whatsoever. Everything opens up smoothly. The look and customizations are second to none. It's like you took the best of every mod out there and came up with this rom. Because of this I will keep my TP2 and not buy the evo. I will even stop watching evo videos on youtube. I freakin love BigMaxsense!!!!!

sndtubes 05-25-2010 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twistedfish (Post 1772762)

No EVO for me. No or limited streaming audio from radio stations is a deal killer for me where Android is concerned.

twistedfish 05-25-2010 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sndtubes (Post 1773138)
No EVO for me. No or limited streaming audio from radio stations is a deal killer for me where Android is concerned.

I use Pandora on my IPAD and I love it, since it's on the Android not a real issue for me.

But back on topic we are all excited and I would chalk most if not all the comments up to that. I for one am very excited and very appreciative of all the cooks hard work around here. Maybe had I not killed so many brain cells when I was younger I could contribute more. :mrgreen:

modembug 05-25-2010 04:48 PM

I just use my Ipad for Pandora, and my other Ipad for web browsing! FTW!

00tj00 05-25-2010 04:49 PM

Not gonna lie I feel kinda like a kid on christmas eve.

7 Languages left and then do we get it?

Really makes me wish I knew another language so I could get this now.

I work for a verizon retailer and Im a really tough critic on stuff. That doesnt help me get it any sooner does it? jk

bignadad 05-25-2010 05:38 PM

Well, got my device back today and cooked the freshest MaxSense into my ROM... Everything's working great, minus a few minor issue the beta team and I are working out... Languages will not hold us up at this point...Get Ready... Its Coming Soon

Technix2002 05-25-2010 05:45 PM

Sounds awesome, but will there be a color version at some point like you did with the Cookie ROM?

bignadad 05-25-2010 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Technix2002 (Post 1773774)
Sounds awesome, but will there be a color version at some point like you did with the Cookie ROM?

Will have both Black/White and Color ROM's ready for release of MaxSense!!

btw.. Black/White is Ravamped... here is a sneak peek....

BIG thanks to wesscoggin for coming up with these..

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/8710/all21.jpg

darren.wlsn1 05-25-2010 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignadad (Post 1773762)
Well, got my device back today and cooked the freshest MaxSense into my ROM... Everything's working great, minus a few minor issue the beta team and I are working out... Languages will not hold us up at this point...Get Ready... Its Coming Soon

get ready? been waiting for awhile so im pretty sure no need to get ready. hope its this month atleast but i dont so.

bignadad 05-25-2010 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 (Post 1773784)
get ready? been waiting for awhile so im pretty sure no need to get ready. hope its this month atleast but i dont so.

dude, i made this post when i first started this thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignadad (Post 1768949)
Sorry Guy's but not tonight.. MaxSense is in final stages of Beta... However, I would not have started this thread if it was going to take longer than a week or so.... :) hint..hint...

longer than a week or so....

that to me says should be out this weekend but just in case something happens im going to cover my self by saying "or so"

that gives me a couple day cushion....just in case a bug came up and a few more days were required....

im not in control of release but i am directly involved with it.. not trying to piss anyone off of confuse anyone.... just trying to let ya'll know what i know

siff 05-25-2010 06:01 PM

Ahhh the king has spoken, yet again.....Long live the king!

cmajewsk 05-25-2010 06:03 PM

Wow just saw the video demo of this he posted on youtube back in early April, and it's very impressive...especially with a TP2. I cannot imagine how much further along it's come since then.

Very nice work!

siraloz 05-25-2010 06:14 PM

Oh siffster... I bet you're waiting as anxiously for the release of this mod as everyone else. Otherwise, why would you come back here every so often?

Don't get your undies in a knot about this being a hype or him being a king. This is a good product from what many have said. Everyone who put in an effort for the good of the public must be appreciated.

Let's exercise patience as the release is supposedly imminent. Now, if this is still not released for another week, then your current views will hold more water.

Quote:

Originally Posted by siff (Post 1773812)
Ahhh the king has spoken, yet again.....Long live the king!

khudson23 05-25-2010 06:52 PM

BIG, you the best no one is mad or confused for you keeping us updated...MAXSENSE will be awesome, and hey you'll make it hard for me to get the EVO with a new fresh way of roms coming!

Mayonesa 05-25-2010 09:04 PM

i noticed the new tabs on the post "retweet" and "tip this" i likes!

but this is what i see thats going on with this..... some people are not too happy with the "its coming" and it doesnt come. the hype and more waiting... thats what i see going on. i can understand a little bit.

like i said before, i would have waited to start the thread when i have the rom upload it and ready to post for download. once all the bugs our fixed ( even tho EVERY rom has bugs, thats why there are updates)

but i will also say this.. i also understand kinda what Big is doing... its all good, im not worried... when it comes it comes... im sure its going to be a good rom

khalidabuu 05-25-2010 10:02 PM

when is it coming out ?

Recursion 05-25-2010 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khalidabuu (Post 1774341)
when is it coming out ?

my magic eight ball just told me this ...

hours before release = ( ( (cos(x) sin(x) ^ log(x)) / (18.66 - csc(x^3))!) MOD (when_itz_ready), where x == 1 to 2010

but that eight ball thingy has been wrong before....

Edit: no binary operator means multiplication...lol

DesiChora 05-25-2010 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Recursion (Post 1774386)
my magic eight ball just told me this ...

hours before release = ( ( (cos(x) sin(x) ^ log(x)) / (18.66 - csc(x^3))!) MOD (when_itz_ready), where x == 1 to 2010

but that eight ball thingy has been wrong before....

I guess you are missing a multiplier between cos(x) and sin(x). Please edit your post! (BIG or anyone else don't take it personally, we are couple of guys having fun before door opens on this ROM)

sumitbajpai 05-25-2010 10:44 PM

Keeping my fingers crossed that its this week ....

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignadad (Post 1773793)
dude, i made this post when i first started this thread

longer than a week or so....

that to me says should be out this weekend but just in case something happens im going to cover my self by saying "or so"

that gives me a couple day cushion....just in case a bug came up and a few more days were required....

im not in control of release but i am directly involved with it.. not trying to piss anyone off of confuse anyone.... just trying to let ya'll know what i know

lotus f1 05-25-2010 11:04 PM

Didn't we already go through this.. release the f'ing thing already and stop the teasing lol

simzz 05-25-2010 11:14 PM

Evo!!

oZo 05-26-2010 08:48 AM

Looking forward to this, Big.
Thanks to all for the hard work.
And for all the grumpies out there...

Your moment of zen.

OOooooooHHhhhhhhMMmmmmmm

:lol: