PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼BigMaxSense REVAMP Coming????☼ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=122177)

ffkip911 05-23-2010 02:16 PM

Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING §VERY§ SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼ Making TP2 Fast! FINALLY☼

Big, any new screens or videos?

camscell 05-23-2010 04:09 PM

Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING §VERY§ SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼ Making TP2 Fast! FINALLY☼

Yeah some screenshots would be nice!

YnYng 05-23-2010 04:22 PM

oh god i just jizzed in my pants.

blackangst 05-23-2010 06:08 PM

Oh God another teaser thread! AAAHHHH!!!!

(just kidding)

Looking forward to it :)

Avenger666 05-23-2010 07:30 PM

ahhhh i cant wait <3

lbcary 05-23-2010 09:26 PM

Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING VERY SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼The Quickest Manila Experien

I cant wait either.Im glad at least in this thread there is at least a little hint about a release date. It seems like ive been waiting so long that i almost forgot it was still gonna be released. Everyones excited know and im sure that whenevr it drops we're probably gonna need some mirrors because im sure there will be plenty of downloads immediately, take me for instance,as soon as i see it posted im gonna download it right away,first thing.
This rom/UI,or whatever kind of monster has been developed,sounds just incredible and from what ive heard so far it sounds just like what our Touch Pro 2s need and with the inclusion of the best of WM6.5.X/Android,SPB shell,Sense 2.5,and who knows all what else is included should be just awesome,especially with all the beta testing thats been done, and the beta testing seemed extremely extensive so the rom sounds like its not only gonna breath life into our T.Pro 2s but that it should also be rock solid by know.
My only concern is that since i do have my Sprint-branded Touch Pro2 flashed to work on the Cricket Mobile network that it might hav an issue just because of my carrier being Cricket.Now granted every rom on ppcgeeks for the CDMA Touch Pro 2 has worked just fine for me with the exception of all of Energys roms.Im not sure why but on every version ive ever tried of Energyrom for the TP2 it has never been able o keep a working data connection on my device.I talked to a cpl other Cricket flashed TP2 users and they reported the same issue.But every other rom works just fine on the Cricket Network in every aspect and actually the Cricket customers with flashed Diamonds,Touch Pros,or Touch Pro2s actually get better options,more options,free navigation thru google maps or bing or whatever gps u want to use.Ive had navigation on Cricket ever since the Sprint Diamond was released and i flashed it to Cricket,about a full 2 years before Cricket even offered GPS navigation. So back to and Metro PCS. I REALLY hope it is. I dont see why it wouldnt be,hopefully.Again sorry for the long post.but this is the rom ive been waitin for like many others.I cant wait to see the speed,customizations,and did i mention all the customizations.Thanks for the release hint.Now i know to check a little/lot more often to see just when it does drop.Looking forward to this.

Biggzz 05-23-2010 10:56 PM

Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING VERY SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼The Quickest Manila Experien

I am waiting and looking forward to it.

ModmyPPC 05-23-2010 10:56 PM

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/a...othing2add.gif

bignadad 05-24-2010 08:32 AM

Just wanted to take a minute to give BIG thanks to my beta testers...

i recently dropped my phone out of a moving vehicle and destroyed it... so had to pay the $89 asurian insurance deductable, which is tough for me right now.. So what did my beta group do? got many donations from them and can almost pay my deductible with the money they contributed.. i have to say that blows me away. to see a group pull together to help me out.. That is one main reason i started doing the PPCG forum.. not for the money directly, but to see people pull together and help out. Also to see people really appreciate what im doing here... It does take a lot of my time, but its a hobby i have grown to really enjoy...

So Again, THANK YOU BETA TESTERS FOR PULLING TOGETHER TO HELP ME OUT!

neudof 05-24-2010 12:25 PM

Can't wait!