PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   [Discontinued] Nega's HTC CP | Sense/SPB/WP7 | Roms: v3.5 | 4/12/2011 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=121623)

jhr 12-28-2010 02:19 AM

Re: Kitchen: Nega's HTC CP | 23152 | Sense 2019 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | Updated 12/27
 
nice rom wp7, noticed that if on pictures tab or on programs it wont show any pictures. and it wont go back to main screen, you are able though to go to settings and restart throttle, or any softkey or programs with hard button. going to try R2.

Thanks for your hard work. I know you said mention a nother release. cant wait. Keep em coming.

negamann 12-28-2010 12:49 PM

Re: Kitchen: Nega's HTC CP | 23152 | Sense 2019 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | Updated 12/27
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jhr (Post 2025298)
nice rom wp7, noticed that if on pictures tab or on programs it wont show any pictures. and it wont go back to main screen, you are able though to go to settings and restart throttle, or any softkey or programs with hard button. going to try R2.

Thanks for your hard work. I know you said mention a nother release. cant wait. Keep em coming.

Thanks! :D

I decided to move away from the throttle version. Found a more reliable UI that does way more things. Host1.5 :D

WP7_Beta_Rev3 is ready for DL Here

ffkip911 12-28-2010 02:25 PM

Re: Kitchen: Nega's HTC CP | 23152 | Sense 2019 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | Updated 12/27
 
dl wp7 r3 now

ffkip911 12-28-2010 02:41 PM

Re: Kitchen: Nega's HTC CP | 23152 | Sense 2019 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | Updated 12/27
 
100mb dl---thats light

is stealth tether installed?

not positive, but I think your cooked in OC is causing random freezing on both R2 and your R3 wp7

Sixfoota21 12-28-2010 04:19 PM

Re: Kitchen: Nega's HTC CP | 23152 | Sense 2019 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | Updated 12/27
 
Using the WP7 v3 and like the fact your using Host instead of throttlelauncher. Only problem ive had is the dialer blurred during phone calls . i installed my own nfl dialer and all ok so far. Only thing I miss from Sense is ability to see All Day appts (Birthdays,Anniversarys etc) and look ahead 7days etc.. If you can find a work around it would be perfect. Anyhow, Great work!

coolguy001 12-28-2010 04:45 PM

Re: Kitchen: Nega's HTC CP | 23152 | Sense 2019 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | Updated 12/27
 
Very interesting in WP7_Beta 23152.5.3.12_Rev3 Rom. Any issues?

jkraze 12-28-2010 04:48 PM

Re: Kitchen: Nega's HTC CP | 23152 | Sense 2019 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | Updated 12/27
 
Wp7 rev 3 ..quickgps not working because location can not be set to ON :(

negamann 12-28-2010 07:38 PM

Re: Kitchen: Nega's HTC CP | 23152 | Sense 2019 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | Updated 12/27
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jkraze (Post 2025586)
Wp7 rev 3 ..quickgps not working because location can not be set to ON :(

Ok thanks! I was slowly removing packages I didn't think I needed. I better guess again

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolguy001 (Post 2025583)
Very interesting in WP7_Beta 23152.5.3.12_Rev3 Rom. Any issues?

It's beta so your going to see MANY issues haha. I'll certainly fix them as they come across.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixfoota21 (Post 2025568)
Using the WP7 v3 and like the fact your using Host instead of throttlelauncher. Only problem ive had is the dialer blurred during phone calls . i installed my own nfl dialer and all ok so far. Only thing I miss from Sense is ability to see All Day appts (Birthdays,Anniversarys etc) and look ahead 7days etc.. If you can find a work around it would be perfect. Anyhow, Great work!

I accidentally used the wrong phone theme package when I built last night. that's what I get for being sleep deprived. I had to deal with that messed dialer all day haha. I'll have the correct one in rev4. As for appointments, I will certainly see what can be done.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ffkip911 (Post 2025512)
100mb dl---thats light

is stealth tether installed?

not positive, but I think your cooked in OC is causing random freezing on both R2 and your R3 wp7

As far as i'm aware of, no stealth tether at all. I did use some of the stuff from mightyrom final source, so it may have those regs already. I'll look further into and get it safe for you.

I haven't had a single freeze yet using the current settings. I've been trying to force it to freeze. please keep me posted with those issues :)

ffkip911 12-28-2010 09:24 PM

Re: Kitchen: Nega's HTC CP | 23152 | Sense 2019 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | Updated 12/27
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by negamann (Post 2025706)
Ok thanks! I was slowly removing packages I didn't think I needed. I better guess again



It's beta so your going to see MANY issues haha. I'll certainly fix them as they come across.



I accidentally used the wrong phone theme package when I built last night. that's what I get for being sleep deprived. I had to deal with that messed dialer all day haha. I'll have the correct one in rev4. As for appointments, I will certainly see what can be done.



As far as i'm aware of, no stealth tether at all. I did use some of the stuff from mightyrom final source, so it may have those regs already. I'll look further into and get it safe for you.

I haven't had a single freeze yet using the current settings. I've been trying to force it to freeze. please keep me posted with those issues :)


I had removed the alarm tab then added a new one linked to my slacker radio.exe. added the same background as the others. When i would launch slacker the phone would hand and i would have to SR to get it to work again. I then tried a new tab, this time I linked it to groovemobile.exe. same background as the theme. this also caused a hang resulting in SR.

love the look and speed---serious potential here. can you cook one up without your OC and I'll try Msm7kcpu OC at 729 to see if there is an improvement??
Did I notice you dropped s2u2 out of this build??? one thing that may work well with this is s2p for quick access to music without having to make a tab. I may have an old version, but here's 0.83 beta (free)

i cannot for the life of me get sense (r2) to run. t29, flash via usb, provision, sr---sense just sticks. re DL the rom, t29, flash via SD, provision, sr---hang. I'm at a complete loss

ffkip911 12-28-2010 10:22 PM

Re: Kitchen: Nega's HTC CP | 23152 | Sense 2019 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | Updated 12/27
 
2 Attachment(s)
Here's some info for you boss on tethering
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...t-sharing.html


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0