PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=118553)

Sharkie405 09-12-2010 12:40 PM

Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Anyone seen rstoyguy lately? Is he MIA?

Anyone heard anything new on the HTC Twitter front?

hthomas 09-12-2010 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharkie405 (Post 1942379)

I PM'd him the other day. He said he is feeling better and hoped to by back in a couple of days.
He is very missed...

Sharkie405 09-12-2010 01:19 PM

Good to know. :) Thanks!

I thought maybe he'd wandered off to Android land or something and forsaken us WM folks.

2k4mach 09-12-2010 03:18 PM

Quote:

what about twitter? its back up and working for me as of a couple days ago

sc00b4s7eve 09-12-2010 03:38 PM

Quote:

Nope. :(
But I'm hoping some info ends up at this thread I started:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/windows-mo...itter-tab.html

Also, I'm going to do some shameless self promo for this opera thread I'm hoping to get some feedback for:
Opera Mobile 10 (WM) support for Hardware Keyboard Combinations - Mobile wish-list - Opera Community

Sharkie405 09-12-2010 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2k4mach (Post 1942526)

Hhmm... Whadda ya know?! It's working now. You're right! Is it off and on or has HTC and or Twitter fixed the problem?

2k4mach 09-12-2010 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharkie405 (Post 1942593)
Hhmm... Whadda ya know?! It's working now. You're right! Is it off and on or has HTC and or Twitter fixed the problem?

mine has been working as it used to, its set to update every hour and so far its been up to date whenever ive checked it.

sc00b4s7eve 09-12-2010 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2k4mach (Post 1942526)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharkie405 (Post 1942593)

you're right!
thank goodness! / it's about time!

Sharkie405 09-12-2010 04:43 PM

Just as an FYI, I read from one of DINIK's Tweets that it was Twitter who fixed the issue.

Anyone else got a small glitch in Sense landscape where the left 3rd of the screen scrolls at a slighty different rate than the other 2/3rds of the screen thus causing a small distortion when scrolling?

Also what about a position fix these days? I've been using e-natives position fix since my TP days when 6.5.X first came out. I've recently taken it out of the kitchen and I can't tell any difference. Is it still needed with the newer builds? Or is it the TP2 that makes it not necessary anymore? I don't use e-natives showcase either and to my knowledge there is no position fix being cooked in anywhere...

Or is it that Sense is different from old versions in this area?

mwalt2 09-12-2010 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharkie405 (Post 1942624)
Just as an FYI, I read from one of DINIK's Tweets that it was Twitter who fixed the issue.

Anyone else got a small glitch in Sense landscape where the left 3rd of the screen scrolls at a slighty different rate than the other 2/3rds of the screen thus causing a small distortion when scrolling?

Also what about a position fix these days? I've been using e-natives position fix since my TP days when 6.5.X first came out. I've recently taken it out of the kitchen and I can't tell any difference. Is it still needed with the newer builds? Or is it the TP2 that makes it not necessary anymore? I don't use e-natives showcase either and to my knowledge there is no position fix being cooked in anywhere...

Or is it that Sense is different from old versions in this area?

What were you using enatives position fix for? If it's sense, then you don't need it as it has supported 6.5.x alignment for quite some time now. If you need a comm manager that does not have a gap at the top, get one from Oboe/Huashan. I haven't really noticed anything else that needs a position fix lately.