PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=118553)

Formula84 04-22-2010 11:10 AM

Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:

Originally Posted by dashiot (Post 1712755)
Cooking it as you read this...

Edit...confirm this one works also.

Does this have the location via cell towers? I know when 4.0 was out it took some extra work to get cell tower location working.

chewie8han 04-22-2010 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Formula84 (Post 1713099)
Does this have the location via cell towers? I know when 4.0 was out it took some extra work to get cell tower location working.

It's not working on mine. I just downloaded it from Google's site, converted to EXT and cooked. I won't be able to look at the packages until I get home from work tonight.

Kevin

lionedas 04-22-2010 11:23 AM

Hey guys read all 21 pages but didnt see what i'm looking for,

Does anyone have

1. Transparent top, and bottom bars for w6.5/ m2.5, the Start Menu bar, and The bottom bar that shows Phone, and menu.

2. the Transparent slider for the same, the ones in the kitchen are white.

3. does anyone know if Skins- Highlights - Green exist?

Thanks

TMartin 04-22-2010 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chewie8han (Post 1713128)
It's not working on mine. I just downloaded it from Google's site, converted to EXT and cooked. I won't be able to look at the packages until I get home from work tonight.

Kevin

To get a proper app.reg for an EXT...You need to save your entire registry, install the cab, save another copy of your entire registry, and last compare the two copies of your registry.

piranah 04-22-2010 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lionedas (Post 1713133)

Does anyone have

1. Transparent top, and bottom bars for w6.5/ m2.5, the Start Menu bar, and The bottom bar that shows Phone, and menu.

Thanks

check out santods mods:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=101648

TMartin 04-22-2010 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lionedas (Post 1713133)

Does anyone have

Thanks

1. You need to learn how to build HDWall Themes. Use this but only use the taskbars it creates, forum link here. For Start menu Portrait background just convert the png you want to a jpg and rename it to stwater_480_800.jpg. for Start Menu Landscape, you can rotate that image 90 degrees and rename that stwater_800_480.jpg. Then go here for Manila background info.

2. I don't use it but I think you can find them out there.

3. It's in the kitchen.

Formula84 04-22-2010 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TMartin (Post 1713147)
To get a proper app.reg for an EXT...You need to save your entire registry, install the cab, save another copy of your entire registry, and last compare the two copies of your registry.

Right but even with the last one, 4.0 when you installed via official cab it did not have the tower lock feature working, someone had done something in the ext to get this to work with v4.0 wondering what we need to do to get 4.1 to function the same.

TMartin 04-22-2010 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Formula84 (Post 1713177)
Right but even with the last one, 4.0 when you installed via official cab it did not have the tower lock feature working, someone had done something in the ext to get this to work with v4.0 wondering what we need to do to get 4.1 to function the same.

Well I just installed 4.1 via cab and tower lock works for me.

Formula84 04-22-2010 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TMartin (Post 1713209)
Well I just installed 4.1 via cab and tower lock works for me.

Thanks did not try it yet, Ill see what I can do with getting a proper EXT then if the cab works, thanks.

william_fold 04-22-2010 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Formula84 (Post 1713177)

I added the reg entries to the EXT I posted a few pages back for google maps 4.1...