PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   dcd's hermann ROM 2.30 (COM3) (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=94411)

billblack 11-03-2009 09:32 PM

Re: dcd's hermann ROM 2.30 (COM3)

Nue Dynamic Clock 1.3 seems to cause it to die upon rebooting. It goes to a white screen and never goes away. Other than that, solid release DCD.

jason25 11-03-2009 09:57 PM

You made the best Titan ROM's, might as well give this a shot. Thanks.

schollianmj 11-03-2009 10:33 PM

I have been trying all day to download this, but I get to about 35M and the DL fails. could someone up it to a different server maybe?

billblack 11-03-2009 10:34 PM

DCD's QuickGPS cab is also failing to download for me too.

1999TL 11-04-2009 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billblack (Post 1296080)
DCD's QuickGPS cab is also failing to download for me too.

Make sure you install his newest one in his cabs folder.

billblack 11-04-2009 12:04 AM

I am using the newest. Manual download works from xtra1.gpsonextra.net/xtra.bin from my PC. Not working from phone. I will continue to investigate.

tahlsr 11-04-2009 10:10 AM

I've tried using my 'JD Arcsoft 5.2.1.22.cab' file to be able to send pic messages. It added the necessary GUI menu options to send pics but after some testing, it's not really working. Anyone have a .cab that works with this ROM? Anyone else not having trouble?

DCD, once again you provide the leanest fastest ROM out there. Thank you.

elosogrande7076 11-04-2009 11:24 AM

Anyone have a cab to install manilla? Still havent figured out how to use titanium yet

quadjacks 11-04-2009 11:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by tahlsr (Post 1297161)
I've tried using my 'JD Arcsoft 5.2.1.22.cab' file to be able to send pic messages. It added the necessary GUI menu options to send pics but after some testing, it's not really working. Anyone have a .cab that works with this ROM? Anyone else not having trouble?

DCD, once again you provide the leanest fastest ROM out there. Thank you.

When you say really not working, what do you mean? Also you may want to check server settings! While in SMS app, Choose Menu | MMS Options | Servers, insure that your carrier is set to default.

As mine is VZW I have added a REG file for it's settings!! Simply import with Fave Reg Edit app..... Hope this helps!

tahlsr 11-04-2009 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quadjacks (Post 1297383)
When you say really not working, what do you mean? Also you may want to check server settings! While in SMS app, Choose Menu | MMS Options | Servers, insure that your carrier is set to default.

As mine is VZW I have added a REG file for it's settings!! Simply import with Fave Reg Edit app..... Hope this helps!

Thx for the response. I should have been more detailed. The server settings are correct. This cab has worked for me in the past. I go into my pictures, and click 'send' on one of the pictures. It then asks me to select an acct:
SMS / MMS (greyed out)
VoiceMail (SMS / MMS)
Picture Mail (SMS / MMS)
Video Message (SMS / MMS)
...email accounts

I select Picture Mail and then it pops up a message where in the from field is (SMS / MMS)
I then add the to: person, type in the text 'test' and hit send. He gets the text but not the picture.

In the meantime, I'll uninstall the Arcsoft cab I've been using, do some searching and try a different one.
Thanks for any input or for another cab file to try.