PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 02:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro\ EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Jbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [DISCONTINUED]01-13[KITCHEN]6.5 NK-23518-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
It's not so much that I don't like it. I just would like to change back and forth once in a while just for the sake of something different. I also have trouble seeing the black and blue phone skin in really bright sunlight. I think the white original would do better in that scenario.

Reskinning his should be easy enough.
Some of his skin may have to do with Rhodium WVGA to be compatable on Raphael VGA. I agree about sun light.

You seem to be good at mods. Wish I had your talent.

Found in Tmartin Raphael Kitchen stock Rhodium Phone Canvas and a few different color skins White-Blue, White-Green, White-Gray. I could post if you are interested.

Last edited by Jbradthomas; 03-31-2010 at 05:15 PM. Reason: TMartin Kitchen
Old 03-31-2010, 08:23 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

Quote:
RZ, or anyone for that matter, is it possible to cook in the provided Rhodium phone canvas without RZ's black and blue skin for it? When I do, I get a mostly white screen.
Download Calkulin's discontinued tp kitchen...the ext should be in there =)

But really, you should use pyrorob's vga leo dialer instead. Less memory usage, and it's made for the 2d non-gsm phones (no video call built into the canvas)
See http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=585459

Replaced by an HTC Desire: DeFroST 5.x w/ HAVS kernel, 1113MHz ondemand
Old 03-31-2010, 09:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro\ EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Jbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lat View Post

But really, you should use pyrorob's vga leo dialer instead. Less memory usage, and it's made for the 2d non-gsm phones (no video call built into the canvas)
I was looking at that dialer a while back, but wasn't sure about it. You having good luck with it?
Old 03-31-2010, 11:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lat View Post

Yeah, I had been using that dialer for a while but lately I started having issues with the keypad and endcall buttons being hidden below the bottom taskbar. I read talk about fixing it in the thread, but just didn't bother with it. Although, perhaps I will revisit it and fix that problem.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:37 AM
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Yeah, I saw those skins in Calk's kitchen. I used the White and blue one for now. It's nice to have options.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:38 AM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

Quote:
Yeah, I had been using that dialer for a while but lately I started having issues with the keypad and endcall buttons being hidden below the bottom taskbar. I read talk about fixing it in the thread, but just didn't bother with it. Although, perhaps I will revisit it and fix that problem.
I've encountered that bug only once or twice too (in all the time I've been using it, since discovering it)...but it always fixed itself after a soft reset. Literally, just once or twice no other issues whatsoever with it.

Another one you can try is the Qilin dialer port by amarullz...I was using that before pyrorob's. It's uses a bit more memory than pyrorob's (includes video call functionality that we don't need), but it worked pretty well too. Also, doesn't have the in-call curtain that I like. Both of these have the newer style I like better than the Rhodium's, with the contact pictures in the dialer and what not.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=789

Again, I still prefer pyrorob's and I don't have any issues with it personally...so try it [again] anyways
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-02-2010, 12:15 PM
VIP Member

Came across a new TaskManager that actually allows you to close programs using the "X" button in the bottom taskbar. It's very similar to Arkswitch, except better IMO because it "...actually allows you to close programs using the "X" button in the bottom taskbar"

Check it out:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=655853
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-05-2010, 12:44 AM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Came across a new TaskManager that actually allows you to close programs using the "X" button in the bottom taskbar. It's very similar to Arkswitch, except better IMO because it "...actually allows you to close programs using the "X" button in the bottom taskbar"

Check it out:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=655853
Thanks, will give it a try
Old 04-06-2010, 07:11 PM
VIP Member

I switched back go Sense 2.1 messaging finally. I like it cuz it's so much easier to read.

In case you don't know about it, just replace either HTC's messaging client or Amarullz's messaging client with this one.

Also, replace the file 57a92846_manila in Sense_2.5_2012_ORI_WVGA_[CFC][LOC]\Manila_People_2_5_20111710_5_CFC with the one in the CDMA Fix folder in the zip.

I believe you still need the CDMA SIM card error fix and the 2016 fix. I'm not positive though. I still have them cooked in.

You should be golden! Here's what it looks like in case you forgot:

TMartin put this package together I believe.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 04-06-2010 at 07:14 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:01 AM
VIP Member

Anyone know how to "...If you want to cook in the app, you could create a shortcut to MMTaskManagerHook.exe in StartUp Folder which allows the process to run on windows startup."?

I know how to create a shortcut, I think, but where's the/our start up folder or the equivalent?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development