PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 08:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

cyberhern is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *Discontinued* Black Dragon Titanium Rom 23420 is up! (09/30/09) {UC}

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodge_longhorn View Post
lol idk i might plus people said we coundt have 2.5 on our phone and bamm look we got it...so when people say were not going to have win mobile 7 blah dont believe it there is someone out there that can do it.
From you lips to Big guys ears.
I know no2Chem is working on it.
But conflipper said the bootloader would need to be re-written as well as drivers

Best Exchange & great price! Push & Aliases Click: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=346153
Old 10-08-2009, 11:43 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Thumbs down Re: *Discontinued* Black Dragon Titanium Rom 23420 is up! (09/30/09) {UC}

@Dom , Sorry to hear that you are cooking publicly anymore I was a fan of your rom. I particularly liked you Dredsensor utilization. Anyway you could provide a cab for the one from your 23420 rom it was really cool with your custom config. I downloaded it and installed but it doesn't have the same configuration ability for some reason. If you could help me out I would appreciate it.
Old 10-08-2009, 11:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i can post my config.ini or a custom cab but if you are not using my rom it probably wont work correctly as the programs it calls either will be in a different location or not there all together.i would just advise configuring the app yourself.
Old 10-11-2009, 06:34 PM
PPCGeeks VIP

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomSim View Post
i can post my config.ini or a custom cab but if you are not using my rom it probably wont work correctly as the programs it calls either will be in a different location or not there all together.i would just advise configuring the app yourself.

Yeah before bothering you I figured i would try myself with the cab, but wheni installed it i didn't have the same features with tap/click like your did If you could post your custom cab that would be great and ill just edit what you have. Thanks again.
Old 10-11-2009, 07:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i will post it either tonight or tomorrow, but if you can edit mine, you should be able to set your own. just click the config in the start menu, or it may be in he systems setting menu. then click the file at the top, the click the left softkey menu and select edit then change the third down option to program launcher and then you can assign all you ant. this is all from the top of my head so you may need to figure it out little differences from my directions
Old 10-12-2009, 11:12 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

here you go
Attached Files
File Type: cab DredSensor-v1.2g.CAB (251.7 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-13-2009, 12:22 AM
PPCGeeks VIP

Thumbs down Re: *Discontinued* Black Dragon Titanium Rom 23420 is up! (09/30/09) {UC}

Thanks DomSim hopefully this will workout

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomSim View Post
here you go

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
6.5, black, rom, tachi, titanium