PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090922H (23052.5.3.0) [UC] (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=58002)

rushco 08-02-2009 08:40 PM

Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090723 (21828.5.0.60) [UC]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leoiden (Post 1077165)
hey juicy47 are you still living?

He has a new phone / new forum. He posted it if you wanna track him down.

digitalonellc 08-02-2009 08:52 PM

Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090723 (21828.5.0.60) [UC]
 
Well damn, all the good rom guys are leaving.

CovKid66 08-02-2009 10:02 PM

Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090723 (21828.5.0.60) [UC]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rushco (Post 1077670)
He has a new phone / new forum. He posted it if you wanna track him down.

He switched to a BB Tour back in July. Hasn't posted on PPCG for about a week now :(

We'll have to wait and see whether he does more with the TP or not, but his latest ROM here was a great legacy ~ if you want to look at it that way =D>

Deltatristar500 08-03-2009 09:15 AM

Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090723 (21828.5.0.60) [UC]
 
Has anyone noticed when closing your email from reading emails via TF3D, it usually resets TF3D? I have been getting this since the last 2 Juicy roms.

Sharkie405 08-03-2009 11:42 AM

Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090723 (21828.5.0.60) [UC]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Deltatristar500 (Post 1078373)
Has anyone noticed when closing your email from reading emails via TF3D, it usually resets TF3D? I have been getting this since the last 2 Juicy roms.

This doesn't nor has it ever happen to me, sorry.

shayandaman 08-03-2009 12:10 PM

Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090723 (21828.5.0.60) [UC]
 
So I reflashed and hard-reset my phone twice and Youtube STILL doesn't work. I also deleted the youtube folder on SD card. It says that it cannot play the video. Can anyone help?

pmoreau 08-03-2009 12:17 PM

Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090723 (21828.5.0.60) [UC]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shayandaman (Post 1078617)
So I reflashed and hard-reset my phone twice and Youtube STILL doesn't work. I also deleted the youtube folder on SD card. It says that it cannot play the video. Can anyone help?

I posted this sometime back. Basically, you can go download the app from youtube that works fine.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...59#post1047859

shayandaman 08-03-2009 12:35 PM

Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090723 (21828.5.0.60) [UC]
 
Yea I saw that. I just thought that youtube was confirmed to be fixed in his newest release.

woody88 08-03-2009 12:54 PM

Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090723 (21828.5.0.60) [UC]
 
does anybody know how to bring back the setting to let you choose what you'd like to do after you plug in the USB cable from the PC? it used to have 3 options to choose from. I think I accidentally select "don't ask me again" so now every single time I plugged in the USB, it tried to launch "internet sharing" all the time. any help would be appreciated!

CovKid66 08-03-2009 01:01 PM

Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090723 (21828.5.0.60) [UC]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by woody88 (Post 1078687)
does anybody know how to bring back the setting to let you choose what you'd like to do after you plug in the USB cable from the PC? it used to have 3 options to choose from. I think I accidentally select "don't ask me again" so now every single time I plugged in the USB, it tried to launch "internet sharing" all the time. any help would be appreciated!

Settings | Connections | USB to PC


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0