PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090922H (23052.5.3.0) [UC] (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=58002)

dahlem 04-02-2009 11:57 AM

Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090328H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*

Chuck IV - I have the same issue with my Slingbox. Actually EVERY time I start it it starts and then runs for about maybe a minute and then drops, even if I have full bars. I restart then it is good to go for however long. I also haven't been able to get SprintTV or Navigation to work on htis rom either. I hoping these are resolved in his upcoming update or I'll have to switch to more "standard" rom . . .

mxl180 04-02-2009 12:15 PM

Bad idea to upgrade rom using Backup programs (to save programs / settings) and then restoring?

chuque 04-02-2009 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jthomas8946 (Post 818424)
Quote:

The contacts tab still only calls the main number right?
I have Juicy's latest and mine is working without any errors. I use mine for personal and business a lot.

Jthomas;

How did you correct the contacts tab bug? Or by working w/o errors you mean yours is broken too?

Wingzfan 04-02-2009 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dahlem (Post 818458)
I also haven't been able to get Sprint Navigation to work on htis rom either. I hoping these are resolved in his upcoming update or I'll have to switch to more "standard" rom . . .

Is this the case for everyone or has anyone got the telenav to work? I use this almost daily so its kinda a deal breaker for me if it doesnt work.

Chuck_IV 04-02-2009 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dahlem (Post 818458)
Chuck IV - I have the same issue with my Slingbox. Actually EVERY time I start it it starts and then runs for about maybe a minute and then drops, even if I have full bars. I restart then it is good to go for however long. I also haven't been able to get SprintTV or Navigation to work on htis rom either. I hoping these are resolved in his upcoming update or I'll have to switch to more "standard" rom . . .

Yea, I have the same issue with Sprint TV. Can't get it to play the channel. It will do everything BUT actually play the channel(the guide data works fine). Now that I've gone to a SlingBox, losing Sprint TV isn't a big deal since I'll be cancelling it anyway, but there are still some channels I'll get, even after cancelling, that I'd like to peek at every now and again.

On the Slingplayer, I've lost it twice in the same viewing, about 30 seconds apart, but after that it was fine.

dahlem 04-02-2009 12:46 PM

Wingzfan - Seems to be a hit or miss as whether or not it works for whatever reason. I went as far as to redownload Juicy6, loaded it, did a hard reset and then loaded Naigation (didn't work) and SprintTV (didn't work). Some people it seems it loads and runs just fine on. I did all that because I thought it might be due to other software but it wasn't. Don't know what to tell you other than try it. I can't find an answer as to why sometimes it works and on others it doesn't . . .

Wingzfan 04-02-2009 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dahlem (Post 818558)
Wingzfan - Seems to be a hit or miss as whether or not it works for whatever reason. I went as far as to redownload Juicy6, loaded it, did a hard reset and then loaded Naigation (didn't work) and SprintTV (didn't work). Some people it seems it loads and runs just fine on. I did all that because I thought it might be due to other software but it wasn't. Don't know what to tell you other than try it. I can't find an answer as to why sometimes it works and on others it doesn't . . .

Ok thanks...Im sitting here tempted to make the switch. I have my stock rom running how I like it albeit a bit slow but I really like alot of the TF3D2 features....decisions, decisions....

dahlem 04-02-2009 12:55 PM

If it very important that it works try Juicy 5 Build 090321H Touch Pro Manila

It worked on that ROM

abdeviation 04-02-2009 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck_IV (Post 818102)
I'm almost afraid to try this because I finally got my calendar straightened out from this damn time bug. It has been playing HAVOC with my calendar. Everytime the time gets off an hr, if I haven't changed it back, if I do something with an appointment, ALL my appointment become an hr off and I cannot get them to change back. Because, when I view them, they still show the RIGHT time when viewing the actual appointment, but show an hr early on the calendar's Day/week/month and TF3D2 main screen views. I end up having to delete them and resend them to my phone.

so how did you fix your calendar? At first my problem was that the clock was 1 hour behind. I fixed that by disabling time sync. Now all my google calendar events show up one hour early on the calendar. I've never had this problem before...

MogulDon 04-02-2009 01:47 PM

does anyone know how & where I can get the on-screen keyboard as a .cab from Juicy 6 ROM? (the gray and green one)