PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090922H (23052.5.3.0) [UC] (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=58002)

jonnrb 04-28-2009 09:52 PM

Re: [ROM] [Apr 26] JUICY 7 - Build 090426H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ruskiyab (Post 883269)
What soft keys are you trying to change? I know for a fact the clock softkey in Titanium can be changed

Actually, any soft key can be changed. Entire tabs can be changed. It's all in the XML and REG :headbang:
BTW: if anybody wants help doing this, PM me. I can also make the customizations myself and CAB them for you if needed. :)

Juicy47 04-28-2009 09:59 PM

Re: [ROM] [Apr 26] JUICY 7 - Build 090426H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jonnrb (Post 883282)
What he's saying is that the old kitchen doesn't like 6.5 and we haven't yet built a kitchen that does like it.

not to foreshadow, but work is in progress.

djsonar 04-28-2009 10:00 PM

Re: [ROM] [Apr 26] JUICY 7 - Build 090426H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Juicy47 (Post 883275)
yes but i dont like the new lay-out and am afraid i need the manila file included to make things work. does showaco have a similar cab for the standard look?

Don't know, bt the xml for the program tab is there maybe someone can take a look.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=487192

OR78 04-28-2009 10:03 PM

Re: [ROM] [Apr 26] JUICY 7 - Build 090426H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ruskiyab (Post 883269)
What soft keys are you trying to change? I know for a fact the clock softkey in Titanium can be changed

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonnrb (Post 883283)
Actually, any soft key can be changed. Entire tabs can be changed. It's all in the XML and REG :headbang:
BTW: if anybody wants help doing this, PM me. I can also make the customizations myself and CAB them for you if needed. :)


I want to change out the Comm Mgr out to open my Camera. I could not find it in the reg settings I would rather change it than install a cab. For windows Default

djsonar 04-28-2009 10:07 PM

Re: [ROM] [Apr 26] JUICY 7 - Build 090426H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*
 
Or just leaving the program tab out.
like the previous release.:evil4:

jonnrb 04-28-2009 10:15 PM

Re: [ROM] [Apr 26] JUICY 7 - Build 090426H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by OR78 (Post 883306)
I want to change out the Comm Mgr out to open my Camera. I could not find it in the reg settings I would rather change it than install a cab. For windows Default

There you go!

Juicy47 04-28-2009 10:19 PM

Re: [ROM] [Apr 26] JUICY 7 - Build 090426H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by djsonar (Post 883310)
Or just leaving the program tab out.
like the previous release.:evil4:

if i cant fix it, then that's what i'll do.

OR78 04-28-2009 10:20 PM

Re: [ROM] [Apr 26] JUICY 7 - Build 090426H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jonnrb (Post 883322)
There you go!



I appreciate it but what reg edit did you perform to change it out.

m0mo 04-28-2009 10:22 PM

Re: [ROM] [Apr 26] JUICY 7 - Build 090426H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Juicy47 (Post 883243)
i'm having issues with the following:

- facebook sync intermittently works
- flipping through emails via touchflo lags intermittently
- softkeys still get stuck in programs tab

as far as email flipping and touchflo.. i experience it all the time and can be frustrating.

090423H - didn't have this problem.
090424H - didn't test.
090426H - had the issue.

not sure what changed between those versions.

ruskiyab 04-28-2009 10:47 PM

Re: [ROM] [Apr 26] JUICY 7 - Build 090426H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by OR78 (Post 883334)
I appreciate it but what reg edit did you perform to change it out.

IIRC its in HKLM/Software/Microsoft/CHome/CClock


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0