PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090922H (23052.5.3.0) [UC] (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=58002)

poopsie 03-30-2009 07:37 PM

Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090328H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*
 
Has anyone used this one compared to Juggalos ROM? I am noticing MUCH less battery life with this one versus Juggs. I have had it running today for 6 hours and am down to 40%. Everything exactly the same on Juggs and I could run for about 12 hours down to 60%. Anyone else noticing this? I am going to stay with this one for sure, it is way faster and the TF3d 2 kicks arse-

Juicy47 03-30-2009 07:53 PM

Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090328H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by poopsie (Post 811485)
Has anyone used this one compared to Juggalos ROM? I am noticing MUCH less battery life with this one versus Juggs. I have had it running today for 6 hours and am down to 40%. Everything exactly the same on Juggs and I could run for about 12 hours down to 60%. Anyone else noticing this? I am going to stay with this one for sure, it is way faster and the TF3d 2 kicks arse-

push e-mail is automated, you may want to kill it via windows live

blazin-asian 03-30-2009 07:53 PM

Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090328H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jaytv (Post 811380)
@piranha,

Install the Sprint carrier cab. Search here on PPC Geeks for that. You will then have the ##code# access that Sprint will use to walk you through re-provisioning your phone.

Never mind, here is the one that worked for me. Credit for this cab goes to dcd, of course!

Late Edit: Whatever you do, DO NOT run the PRI update in Settings/Connections unless you want to completely re-provision your phone after a ##RTN# wipe!

THANK YOU!

aaron130 03-30-2009 08:16 PM

Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090328H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Juicy47 (Post 811528)
push e-mail is automated, you may want to kill it via windows live

Juicy could u explain how to do this please? Ive noticed the battery also,its just about the only thing bothering me and Ive tried everything.

jthomas8946 03-30-2009 08:17 PM

Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090328H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gofawkurself (Post 811430)
has anyone had problems with the facebook tab even after installing the fix? doesnt update photos or much of anything. noticed that juicys 325 had it working but this one not so much.

I have never seen the facebook tab. Does anyone have it with Juicy's latest ROM?

jaytv 03-30-2009 08:19 PM

Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090328H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by blazin-asian (Post 811531)
THANK YOU!

You're more than welcome!

TwoSteppin4140 03-30-2009 08:20 PM

Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090328H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*
 
Does anyone have screens of this?

bruceo 03-30-2009 08:21 PM

Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090328H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Juicy47 (Post 811528)
push e-mail is automated, you may want to kill it via windows live

How do we kill it if we don't use windows live. I am seeing the same thing. I am loving the ROM and dealing with only a few minor issues that i've stated already and I've got everything configured and running as I normally do but the battery drain is terrible. It feels like I'm back on stock.

Juicy47 03-30-2009 08:26 PM

Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090328H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bruceo (Post 811594)
How do we kill it if we don't use windows live. I am seeing the same thing. I am loving the ROM and dealing with only a few minor issues that i've stated already and I've got everything configured and running as I normally do but the battery drain is terrible. It feels like I'm back on stock.

I'll remove it by default in the next release... open up windows live and go to sync options.

dmty 03-30-2009 08:30 PM

Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090328H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jthomas8946 (Post 811584)
I have never seen the facebook tab. Does anyone have it with Juicy's latest ROM?

I haven't seen a tab for facebook either. I would like to though.

Also has anyone else had issues with text notifications. If I have a conversation with a person and don't close it the notifications will stay there and i will have to close and reopen the thread until all of the notifications are gone.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0