PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090922H (23052.5.3.0) [UC] (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=58002)

scuccia 04-19-2009 06:51 PM

Re: JUICY 7 - Build 090418H (21501.5.0.7) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:

Originally Posted by deeznut2 (Post 860286)
How do u map it to g alarm?

I found it here...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...arm#post846231

Quote:

Originally Posted by rtandon87 (Post 846231)
If you are one of the 1000s of people who are tired of having your time go back an hour if you accidentally click the time on your home screen, then this tutorial is for you. What this will do is:
If you'll click your clock on the home screen, instead of taking you to your world clock(rolling your time back an hour), it will take you to gAlarm thus making your setting alarm easy too(and solving the time rolling back issue)

Steps:
i) Install the gAlarm 1.4.6 on your Device (cab attached)
ii) Download the SSMaHO 0.4.0 (zip attached) and extract it to a folder. You can now copy this folder to a convenient location in your phone. I recommend copying it to \WIndows\Start Menu\Programs
iii) Now, execute the file SSMaHoGUI.
iv) Click on "Load Configuration".
v) Click on "Start INIT-Assistant".
vi) Click on "Slow Init" and hit close once you see "CreateProcessW found ... etc etc )
vii) Click on "Start Assigner Mode".
viii) Press the Home key (to minimize the app)
ix) Click on the time on your home screen.
x) Check the "Active" box and leave all others checked the way they are.
xi) Next to the "New EXE" text box, there will be a button "..." click on that and select the path for galarm (\Program Files\Ageye\Galarm\Galarm.exe
xii) Press "Ok"
xiii) Go back to the SSMaHO software.
xiv) Click on Create shortcuts, check all the boxes and hit close.
xv) Click Save Configuration.
xvi) Click Start -> SSMaHo Attach (if you are using WM 6.5 start menu) or Start -> Programs -> SSMaHo Attach (if you are using WM 6.1).
xvii) Restart your phone.

cosmok 04-19-2009 07:01 PM

telus desktop redirector only pulls email, no numbers apointments etc now

Jack Johnson 04-19-2009 07:04 PM

Im having a problem and wanna see if anyone can help, I followed the instructions on unlocking the phone and flashing the ROM, but now everytime I try to update it, it goes to the tricolored screen and ActiveSync kicks me out can anyone help me reslove this problem

steb0ne 04-19-2009 07:12 PM

Is anyone able to get the 2nd Today screen app to be able to display either the default Windows plugin OR the TF3D2? I'd settle for either or, but I can't get either to work as the 2nd today plugin

ShadowDrake 04-19-2009 07:13 PM

I've disabled TF3D in Juicy 7 here and i'm having pretty big issues, mainly with the messaging app.

Overall, the interface is slooooooow, launching programs is a painful process, and tmail.exe locks up 90% of the time I use it. I was driving home from the mall with my friend and her sister. Her sister was being a *****, so instead of saying it, she tried to text me "I love you :)" but it never showed up, I tried to start the messaging app via Titanium, it didn't respond. I tried to start the app via start menu and it said tmail.exe could not be launched, go to the task manager and end any non-responsive processes.

I soft reset, still, her text still hasn't shown up. I've changed the pagepool to 18mb, but I'm going to hard reset now (did twice on reflash), change the pagepool to 24, reflash again, hard reset again... and hope it works.

The only "issue" I could be having is that I have ~2000 texts restored to the phone via MyPhone.

Edit: Also, I'm going to work on releasing a version of tsowen's notification area icons for 6.5. If you install one of the old .cabs, the speaker icon doesn't work, for example, and the OK/X button gets messed up pretty badly.

gmarcoux 04-19-2009 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack Johnson (Post 860444)
Im having a problem and wanna see if anyone can help, I followed the instructions on unlocking the phone and flashing the ROM, but now everytime I try to update it, it goes to the tricolored screen and ActiveSync kicks me out can anyone help me reslove this problem

I had the same issue my first time... when it enters the tricoor mode it may boot you out of your activesync but look and you might see that your pc is installing drivers for new found hardware (your phone in boot mode). let the drivers install and then start your unlocking/flashing from scratch... you should be good to go

pastert33 04-19-2009 07:28 PM

Only thing a see as far as a bug is when pressing the call button, the call history comes up. If you scroll down, everything will start to highlight and "come together". Also, I lost the big X and big OK. Everything else is great! Thanks for the hard work!

Anyway to fix these two issues?

Ezrem 04-19-2009 07:36 PM

Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090406H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezrem (Post 838709)
[#] Text Size & Zoom Level Defaults from Topaz

Does anyone know how I can get the old text sizes back?

The threaded SMS view in the MS text messaging app doesn't go as small as it used to anymore.

So I broke down and installed Juicy 7, I just couldn't help myself.

I like it, but this text size thing is really bugging me. I would very much like to get the old text/zoom levels back.

Does anyone know how this could be accomplished? As you can see I posted this question a few days ago, and don't see any response since then...

lafester 04-19-2009 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmarcoux (Post 860486)
I had the same issue my first time... when it enters the tricoor mode it may boot you out of your activesync but look and you might see that your pc is installing drivers for new found hardware (your phone in boot mode). let the drivers install and then start your unlocking/flashing from scratch... you should be good to go

correct... while in bootloader you do not connect to activsync.

I always avoid connecting to activsync by putting the phone into bootloader before flashing if I am not flashing via sd. I think its quite a bit faster this way.

pmoreau 04-19-2009 08:21 PM

I loaded Juicy 7 and so far I like it. One thing, The first page says that Teeter is in the ROM but I can't find it. I use it to show off the G-Sensor...