PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final] (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=52695)

dzags 03-31-2009 12:17 PM

Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

So lately I realized that my digital clock on my taskbar has switched to an analog looking clock. I really don't like the look of it, was this due to a change in 4.16 or was this something else I accidentally changed during my restore after flashing to 4.16.

dcdog59 03-31-2009 12:31 PM

Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmorton10 (Post 812986)
I have a Sprint TP running on Verizon using the Telus radio & it works quite well.

The radio does not affect your boot screen, I reflashed my boot screen to get rid of that VZ screen (it's easy enough to do & you don't lose any data), I didn't like it either.

~John

John would you mind sharing how I can reflash my boot screen, and where I can find the new telus radio?

WisdomWolfX 03-31-2009 01:09 PM

Ok let me start off by saying that this is one of the best roms (4.16) I've run on my phone. It's very responsive and smooth and I love the fact that the keyboard lag is practically non-existent. I do, however, have one problem. I can't seem to get my gps to operate properly. I can't get a fix in google maps and I can't get iguidance to find any satellites either. I installed gpsgate and it shows that it has valid gps info, but when I connect iguidance to its virtual com port it shows red (meaning it is connected to a gps, but no fix is available). Any thoughts as to what the problem might be or how I can go about fixing it?

pwrinxs 03-31-2009 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WisdomWolfX (Post 813187)
Ok let me start off by saying that this is one of the best roms (4.16) I've run on my phone. It's very responsive and smooth and I love the fact that the keyboard lag is practically non-existent. I do, however, have one problem. I can't seem to get my gps to operate properly. I can't get a fix in google maps and I can't get iguidance to find any satellites either. I installed gpsgate and it shows that it has valid gps info, but when I connect iguidance to its virtual com port it shows red (meaning it is connected to a gps, but no fix is available). Any thoughts as to what the problem might be or how I can go about fixing it?

Start -> Settings -> Phone -> Services -> Location Setting -> Get settings

Make sure it's set to on... happened to me more than once haha. Hope it works out

nahcyrag 03-31-2009 01:38 PM

I am back on Mighty. I was so excited to try out the TP3D2 roms out there but there is just too much bugs. I will let everything works out and then try again.

I love the Mighty Rom! Absolutely perfect.

WisdomWolfX 03-31-2009 01:51 PM

Thanks for the tip, but I already checked the location setting. I've actually toggled location off and then back on. I even updated to the latest Sprint radio to see if that makes a difference, but it doesn't appear to have made a diifference. When I use GPS in google maps it is stuck at seeking GPS satellites. I know the GPS works, I had it working just fine with my last rom and use it pretty much every day. Any other ideas?

silence12782 03-31-2009 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mightymike (Post 812277)
i think the cfc was more to reduce its size of the cab. its huuuuuge.

having it compressed should speed up installation times although might not necessarily improve the overall performance.

Ived tried various manila's for my rom.
Some of them I even took the time to CFC trim attribute and pad..
Even the the clocks and extenstions BUT...
After testin abit I found that the heavy one runs soo smooth..
and the compressed one to run slighty choppy..
Some might disagree thoe..:argue:

skruff77 03-31-2009 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PROBEX (Post 812535)
Howdy Mighty Fans Mike asked me to make him a mini sig but I went one better and also made a boot screen.

If you Mighty fans enjoy these ...
A tiny donation is always welcome.

:occasion5:

http://probex.ca/SPJ/Mighty-2.png

http://probex.ca/SPJ/Mighty-boot.png

very very nice. ill rock it ;)

stuart628 03-31-2009 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbearamus (Post 810254)
here ya go:
post #1 there is a section for cleanup utilities. there are a number of programs that should do the trick, hit the discussions link if you wanna know what they do
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=17859

do you or anyone have a memory scrub program they recommend, my ram seems to bottom out fairly quickly, thanks guys.
or maybe something I can do to help with this ram problem? I have done a hard reset ( start, settings, clean storage (and a nand clean) and that didnt do alot, so any help would be much apperciated!

banzaiwolfe 03-31-2009 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WisdomWolfX (Post 813289)
Thanks for the tip, but I already checked the location setting. I've actually toggled location off and then back on. I even updated to the latest Sprint radio to see if that makes a difference, but it doesn't appear to have made a diifference. When I use GPS in google maps it is stuck at seeking GPS satellites. I know the GPS works, I had it working just fine with my last rom and use it pretty much every day. Any other ideas?

You have probably done this, but did you try updating through quick GPS?