PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final] (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=52695)

outkast203 03-05-2009 09:41 PM

Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

I would like to thank everyone for there help yesterday. Currently I am back to stock with my phone locked. So now I want to attempt this again. I will be using the Raphael spl 37 to unlock my phone and then attempt to use Mightyrom 4.12. Just so im clear i have it unziped and in the folder there are four files the one i should be using is Custom_RUU, am i correct? An from there i should just follow the instructions and be good. But before all this can some one direct me to a page where the factory sprint rom is located just in case i need to go back to stock. That would be awesome. Again thank you to everyone that has helped and been patient with me.

lnchbx13 03-05-2009 09:43 PM

Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:

Originally Posted by outkast203 (Post 755706)
I would like to thank everyone for there help yesterday. Currently I am back to stock with my phone locked. So now I want to attempt this again. I will be using the Raphael spl 37 to unlock my phone and then attempt to use Mightyrom 4.12. Just so im clear i have it unziped and in the folder there are four files the one i should be using is Custom_RUU, am i correct? An from there i should just follow the instructions and be good. But before all this can some one direct me to a page where the factory sprint rom is located just in case i need to go back to stock. That would be awesome. Again thank you to everyone that has helped and been patient with me.

Here is the stock rom link
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42741

Once you are connected through activesync you should just run the .exe file to run spl.

Then you can run the custom_ruu file for the MIGHTY rom...(don't forget to hard reset after flashing mighty's rom)

Nimdock 03-05-2009 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lnchbx13 (Post 755600)
I thought you didn't want to install extra apps...hehe...j/k, but you had just said that...

Hahaha, ok, you had to go there. :P

Let's rephrase... I don't want to install an application to make changes I can make directly by editing the registry. :D

lafester 03-05-2009 09:53 PM

flashing from sd is actually much safer and easier.
transfer the ruu_signed.nbh file to your storage card, rename to raphimg.nbh, put the phone into bootloader and follow the instructions on the phone.

Cochoz 03-05-2009 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lafester (Post 755716)
flashing from sd is actually much safer and easier.
transfer the ruu_signed.nbh file to your storage card, rename to raphimg.nbh, put the phone into bootloader and follow the instructions on the phone.

How is it safer and how is it easier? All you have to do is copy .ndh file to the RUU folder and you're golden ...

Young DC 03-05-2009 09:58 PM

Well here's the s2u2 theme i use to match lilrico theme

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4495/s2u2purplew.png

mcotter313 03-05-2009 09:59 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by LilRico (Post 755570)
OMG... No way.... Congrats!!! That's awesome! I hope the theme you like I have finished.. LOL...

1st Thank you. See, I see my work on different ROM threads, by different people, and some times I get no credit and people rip off my work. It bugs me because I work so hard on my themes and I put a lot of hours working on them. Some like to run to XDA and strip things from here and there, but I start from scratch. I may use a base, but I can guarantee you that my work is all me, just like the white theme. If you try to use other black font cabs or files, it will break the manila we use. I didn't bother and tried fixing it solo! The fact that you asked me and in the manner you did was very respectful and I appreciate it. Please, post your zip file, I would like to take a look at it. Once again, thanks again! =D>

Oh... And one more thing... In case you want to do it for all the other themes as well, I'll give you the other .PNG's you require. You let me know what you need, I will .rar them and provide it for you so its quicker/ easier for you. I will not share my work with anyone, but that option is available to you, and I would post your work on post #4. LMK.

Hey no problem, I've always believed in giving credit when credit is due. I mean it's the least I could do after all the work you put in making these great themes. I've attached the zip for the slappahoe red clock. And ya I would love to make the s2u2 clocks for the rest of the themes. I'll pm you my email and you can just send them to me that way if you want and I'll get started on them tomorrow.

I've been using this clock with s2u2 with no problems for the past couple days but if anyone has any issues let me know.

Edit: Should probably mention I'm using s2u2 1.50, I haven't tested it on other versions. I've attached that as well.

Cochoz 03-05-2009 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DCSTOKLEY (Post 755726)
Well here's the s2u2 theme i use to match lilrico theme

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4495/s2u2purplew.png

I have a slide to answer on my old iTouch that it works like a fingerprint reader except of course to unlock it you just tap on the screen(which is a background with a fingerprint) but it looks hella awesome. Is there a version similar to this for the Touch Pro yet? I don't know anything of S2U2 for the TP yet.

lafester 03-05-2009 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochoz (Post 755721)
How is it safer and how is it easier? All you have to do is copy .ndh file to the RUU folder and you're golden ...

many things could happen while flashing through usb.
pc could crash, power could go out, you could disconnect accidentally etc.

activesync often causes unnecessary errors although you can go into bootloader and bypass activesync but most people don't do it that way.

flashing via sd card is pretty much accident proof.

Nimdock 03-05-2009 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lafester (Post 755772)
flashing via sd card is pretty much accident proof.

What if the SD Card dies...:evil4:

Just messing with you, hehehe. :P