PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final] (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=52695)

LilRico 03-01-2009 06:38 AM

Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:

Originally Posted by DotKom (Post 745894)
hey rico..have u made a fix for the sliders when u add extra tabs such as the calendar+call log+comm mgr .cab?? the only tab that doesnt change colors is the calendar..

I fixed that a long time ago.... Or so I think.... All you have to do is install the alendar+call log+comm mgr 1st and then my slider and it should show calender.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Deimoss (Post 745895)
i have a cab from XDA that turns the text Black on TF3D except on the Home tab, would that help jump start things?

That would be nice... Someone sent me a a Manila file that changes the calender text to white, so I hope that takes care of all the home tab. PM me a link of what you got and I'll gladly take a look at it.

Cochoz 03-01-2009 06:45 AM

Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Omg omg omg you guys are talking about the white theme wapeeeeee :D it's a Halo expression sorry :p

LilRico 03-01-2009 06:45 AM

Green Clock, Slider and Random Access have been completed and are ready for download!

Deimoss 03-01-2009 07:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I can say Ive been waiting for this all of my Touch Pro's life. Green is my favorite color, along with Black and Ruby Red. mmand PIMPstick purple

LilRico, Here's the CAB install found originally on XDA Developers.

Unfortunately the link escapes my resources at the time, but I'm sure it can be stumbled on again

brol1k 03-01-2009 07:15 AM

Whats up guys, 1st off great job on this rom guys im still getting the volume bug that was on previous release. I used s2u2 for volume control but it worked for about half a day, and now when i toggle the volume switch, nothing pops up and then my tp just slows down and lags so i have to SR....any word on a fix or anyhing?

LilRico 03-01-2009 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deimoss (Post 745912)
I can say Ive been waiting for this all of my Touch Pro's life. Green is my favorite color, along with Black and Ruby Red. mmand PIMPstick purple

LilRico, Here's the CAB install found originally on XDA Developers.

Unfortunately the link escapes my resources at the time, but I'm sure it can be stumbled on again

TY very much, I'll take a look at this when I finish these themes :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by brol1k (Post 745917)
Whats up guys, 1st off great job on this rom guys im still getting the volume bug that was on previous release. I used s2u2 for volume control but it worked for about half a day, and now when i toggle the volume switch, nothing pops up and then my tp just slows down and lags so i have to SR....any word on a fix or anyhing?

Do you have any themes installed or is this happening on a fresh ROM install?

toviaheli 03-01-2009 08:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
TV Out APP!!!

YES!!!

This got buried: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59236

From DOC:

"Good news. I found the magic registry hack. With the hack, all that is needed is the original -unmodified- multi-adapter that came with the Touch Pro and a cheap ipod 3.5mm AV cable (i.e., http://www.amazon.com/Macally-Audio-.../dp/B000GGQ2ZU).

Simply plug your ipod AV cable into the 3.5mm port on the multi-adapter, plug the adapter in the phone, and set the following registry entry to a value of 1:

\HKLM\Software\HTC\H2W\TVOutCableIn

Immediately after it is modified, the Video Out format selection will pop-up. Select the proper format for your display/TV, and it should immediately show up on the big screen in beautiful color with perfect sound.

When you disconnect the multi-adapter, the value of the registry entry will revert to 0.

-----------------
IMPORTANT NOTE: Apparently, not all 3.5 to RCA AV cable have the same pin-out as iPod compatible cables. You must use iPod compatible AV cables or hope that you get lucky with whatever you've got lying around.
-----------------

Sprint Touch Pro
MightyROM 4.12 "

twe90kid 03-01-2009 12:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
this is how i roll

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...7&d=1235924163

ShadowDrake 03-01-2009 01:12 PM

I'm having some -major- issues with this ROM.

I flashed it last night and spent the majority of the night setting up UC for it.

It mostly works now, but my provisioning file doesn't seem to get installed properly, and I'm having some other strange issues. Now, randomly, my phone will freeze completely. When it does, I soft reset it, and it will no longer boot. It will just sit at the Touch Pro boot screen.

I then have to hard reset it.

It's done it 3 times in the past, oh... 10 hours or so. In fact, it just did it again right now, so hard resetting again and letting it run through the abnormally long UC process (25 minutes? It only takes about 5 minutes to install the cabs manually).

Suggestions? Going to switch to SASHIMI instead and hope that will correct this...

ryangruhn 03-01-2009 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowDrake (Post 746219)
I'm having some -major- issues with this ROM.

I flashed it last night and spent the majority of the night setting up UC for it.

It mostly works now, but my provisioning file doesn't seem to get installed properly, and I'm having some other strange issues. Now, randomly, my phone will freeze completely. When it does, I soft reset it, and it will no longer boot. It will just sit at the Touch Pro boot screen.

I then have to hard reset it.

It's done it 3 times in the past, oh... 10 hours or so. In fact, it just did it again right now, so hard resetting again and letting it run through the abnormally long UC process (25 minutes? It only takes about 5 minutes to install the cabs manually).

Suggestions? Going to switch to SASHIMI instead and hope that will correct this...

Post your files on this thread: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59566

I'll take a look and I'm sure others will to help you out and we can leave this thread for specific Mighty Rom talk.