PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2009, 07:53 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to kevank
Re: [2-3-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.3 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyeoneal View Post
So I've been using this ROM and reading to find out if my problems have already been mentioned and some have, but on the Touchflo3D screen I cannot view or flic thru my pics at all. It just has a camera instead and the soft key allows you to get into the album but thats it?? And I have to soft reset my phone like 5 times a day or more just cause it will freeze up. I absolutely love this ROM other than a few issues. It is loaded for sure and it is so far the best ROM I have used. Thank you for ur dedication and hard work. Any solutions or tips wd be highly appreciated!!! Future thanks!!!
What version are you on? What else do you have installed? Have your tried a hard reset?

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.
Old 02-03-2009, 07:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

chadteck is just getting started
Re: [2-3-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.3 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

This might be obvious, but I noticed a few people asking about the battery meter. I'm not a fan of it personally.

You can remove it by deleting dcibattery from \Windows\Startup.
Old 02-03-2009, 07:56 PM
Lurker

newbie695 is a n00b

No big issue here, but I noticed that when playing teeter for instance before i flashed to this rom the phone would vibrate with each bounce, now it's only when it hits the green hole.

This may just be a setting I don't know about.

Either way... Great work.
Old 02-03-2009, 07:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadteck View Post
This might be obvious, but I noticed a few people asking about the battery meter. I'm not a fan of it personally.

You can remove it by deleting dcibattery from \Windows\Startup.
Or you can completely remove the program by uninstalling the kk dci cab from your Remove Programs.
Old 02-03-2009, 08:05 PM
Lurker

chadteck is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodGets View Post
Or you can completely remove the program by uninstalling the kk dci cab from your Remove Programs.

Good point. This is actually the first ROM I've seen that it's possible to remove stuff from Remove Programs. They are installed during customization I guess?
Old 02-03-2009, 08:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff

Has anyone figured out how to get the phone to not go to sleep when on a call. The registry entries that I have found in other posts are both set to 0. So I know Diamond Tweak is changing them. Is is just this ROM? - Which, by the way, is the BEST one I have tried yet - Thanks Kevan! I think I'm sticking with you!
Old 02-03-2009, 09:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

xtkxhom3r is a n00b

wow kk your really rolling out the updates now huh great ****ing rom bro i love your work

the only program your missing is the leveler (to level pic frames n stuff...) i saw it floating around not to long ago but i cant find it anymore if you can get a hold of it please include it in 1.4
Old 02-03-2009, 09:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Evo

latinsbest is keeping up the good worklatinsbest is keeping up the good work

Hello, just want to see if anybody else is experiencing a sudden slow down (to the point of lag) when texting while listening to music on the htc audio manager?
Old 02-03-2009, 09:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

xtkxhom3r is a n00b

btw if anyone knows where i could get that leveler program please post it up lol
Old 02-03-2009, 09:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

superman426 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to superman426 Send a message via MSN to superman426 Send a message via Yahoo to superman426

Stupid question, Which one is the best rom?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development