PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   [3-9-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.8 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [UC] (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=52307)

willyksu 01-17-2009 06:14 PM

Re: [1-17-09] KK's Loaded ROM v0.7 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

Running smooth so far, will test it out this evening further.

jwinvest 01-17-2009 10:23 PM

Re: [1-17-09] KK's Loaded ROM v0.7 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

Hi Kevank,

I noticed I can atleast access my album from the camera tab however, they do not automaticaly load up when you slide over to the camera tab. I was having conflicts with the S2U2 application with version 7. It would not stay locked for some reason when I would hit either phone button it would unlock when it should not. The Opera browser still has a security issue and will not log onto websites that require authentication such as my bank wellsfargo. With the stock rom, I could always log onto their site with opera no problem. There seems to be a couple applications listed twice when you slide over to the programs tab and click on all applications. There are a couple programs that are not working but that could just be me as I am not familiar with all the apps you have installed. I have to say you are doing a wonderful job and keep up the good work! A program I miss is TCPMP along with the video bundle sites. We all really appreciate your hard work, I really wish I new how to build roms as it sounds very fun and interesting. If you find the security problem with the Opera browser that would be great. I know there is a real cool weather panel out there also that has more animated and detailed graphics along with live traffic cameras and tourist cameras that you can view. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

Justin

remlle 01-17-2009 10:55 PM

Touchflow seems a bit laggy.
but other then that it looks nice Ill play with it and give a more thorough report asap.

ok. After letting the phone reboot the laggyness is gone. the phone is fast and stable so far. I love the things youve cooked into the rom. its nice fast and fun. Im glad I gave this one a shot. Ill be using it for a while. here are my requests/

1 opera that will log into ssl sites.
2 communications screen that has beam so we can turn it off. I know I dont use phone mode but others might. i can help you change the screen if you need help. Ive done it and had an OEM someplace for that.

kevank 01-18-2009 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by remlle (Post 648097)
Touchflow seems a bit laggy.
but other then that it looks nice Ill play with it and give a more thorough report asap.

When is it laggy? At startup or later on. On my TP it is fast once the phone is fully restarted.

jwinvest 01-18-2009 03:30 AM

Hi Kevan,

I just flashed Juggalo's new v08 rom and the version of opera he is running works with logging into secure websites. Is there anyway you can use his version of Opera in your rom? How about the TCPMP application along with video bundle in mighty's 4.5 rom?

Again thanks for your dedicated hard work.

Thanks,

Justin

kevank 01-18-2009 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwinvest (Post 648513)
Hi Kevan,

I just flashed Juggalo's new v08 rom and the version of opera he is running works with logging into secure websites. Is there anyway you can use his version of Opera in your rom? How about the TCPMP application along with video bundle in mighty's 4.5 rom?

v0.6 was running 15202, the same as Juggalo's ROM. Can you send me a url to test with? It would be a big help to have a place to test.

I will consider TCPMP for the next release.

afanaras 01-18-2009 11:08 AM

Love your ROM, great to showcase what the PRO can do. Thanks for all your work.
I was wondering if anybody else is having short battery life, it seems that mine is dying very quick. I charged it last night and now with two calls, 4 txt msgs and 7n emails is at 56%. I am new here and I might be doing something wrong with my phone, any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

remlle 01-18-2009 11:48 AM

KevanK I found a few things I would like to have in future releases.
1 HD manilla I'm testing it on your rom now and it is amazing. IT adds Stocks, Forecast on the main weather tab, More advanced people tab, and a way to rearrange the tabs right from within manilla. The link is here

2 communications tab with Beam. I have a cab I created that gets rid of the flight mode and puts in the beam. this saves some battery life.

if you need a tester for your roms Ide love to test. I really like what youve done and Im a big fan of the loaded roms.

jupiter 01-18-2009 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by remlle (Post 648821)
1 HD manilla I'm testing it on your rom now and it is amazing. IT adds Stocks, Forecast on the main weather tab, More advanced people tab, and a way to rearrange the tabs right from within manilla. The link is here

2 communications tab with Beam. I have a cab I created that gets rid of the flight mode and puts in the beam. this saves some battery life.

if you need a tester for your roms Ide love to test. I really like what youve done and Im a big fan of the loaded roms.

yeah im using the HD manilla in combination with this rom and this thing is the truth!!!!

for 2 u have touch pro? thought it didnt have beam

kevank 01-18-2009 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by remlle (Post 648821)

1) Does HD Manilla do landscape?

2) There is no IR on the TP. Disabling beam has no affect.