PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   [3-9-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.8 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [UC] (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=52307)

pharoah35 01-14-2009 10:22 AM

Re: [1-13-09] KK's Loaded ROM v0.6 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]
 
1 Attachment(s)
Here is the Weather Database Editor.. Enjoy

Plaroah_35

MILH0U5E 01-14-2009 11:26 AM

Re: [1-13-09] KK's Loaded ROM v0.6 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]
 
this rom is solid, lots to like with it. But I've noticed my battery life isnt what it has been using other roms.

Is this because the tweaks are not n it? Or does it have to do with that taskbar program being installed? I always X out of programs, but when I was checking out all the programs that are in this rom, I noticed that program still had them running.

Anyone else notice decreased battery life?

pharoah35 01-14-2009 11:51 AM

Re: [1-13-09] KK's Loaded ROM v0.6 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]
 
Question Ladies & Gents
(Forgive me if this has already been asked & answered)

What version of Opera is in this ROM? and does it work with the accelerometer (e.g. change to Landscape form when the TP is turned)?

Thanks

kevank 01-14-2009 01:19 PM

Re: [1-13-09] KK's Loaded ROM v0.6 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pharoah35 (Post 639319)
Question Ladies & Gents
(Forgive me if this has already been asked & answered)

What version of Opera is in this ROM? and does it work with the accelerometer (e.g. change to Landscape form when the TP is turned)?

Thanks

It does work with the accelerometer and it rotates when turned.

kevank 01-14-2009 01:21 PM

Re: [1-13-09] KK's Loaded ROM v0.6 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MILH0U5E (Post 639266)
this rom is solid, lots to like with it. But I've noticed my battery life isnt what it has been using other roms.

Is this because the tweaks are not n it? Or does it have to do with that taskbar program being installed? I always X out of programs, but when I was checking out all the programs that are in this rom, I noticed that program still had them running.

Anyone else notice decreased battery life?

I haven't had battery life issues. If you want to close applications click and hold the X.

pharoah35 01-14-2009 01:32 PM

Re: [1-13-09] KK's Loaded ROM v0.6 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kevank (Post 639530)
It does work with the accelerometer and it rotates when turned.

Looking forward to flashing your ROM, I've read great things about others who are using it.

Let me be one of many to THANK YOU for your great work & generosity.

What version of Opera?

pharoah35 01-14-2009 02:38 PM

Re: [1-13-09] KK's Loaded ROM v0.6 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]
 
Hey kevank

Been playing with your newest ROM for a few hours now, I must say GREAT WORK !
Runs quick/snappy and smooth. Couple of questions though...

1 - In Landscape mode (when keyboard is pulled out), when selecting the All Applications (touch option), it does nothing (Does not bring up the list of programs).
Is this a setting change I missed? or a glitch with the ROM

2 - When making or rceiving a call, the screen blanks (turns off) immediatly after the call is answered. Is there a way and/or setting to turn this feature off (e.g. prevent it from turning off/blanking the screen) during the call? As this is causing serious havok when trying to go thru Voice messages

But other than that, GREAT ROM

Thanks in advance

housinit 01-14-2009 05:31 PM

Re: [1-13-09] KK's Loaded ROM v0.6 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]
 
I have not had battery issues with this ROM. But then again I also installed battery tweaks after I flashed.

If you want to CLOSE an app just by tapping X and not holding the X then just change the settings for the HTC Task Manager. By default it is set to close an app by tapping and holding X, but can be easily changed to just tapping the X.

From the home screen, tap on the upper right hand corner (the Task Manger) and then click on the little wrench. That opens up the settings, then go to the Buttons tab and select "End programs by tapping "X".


--housinit

housinit 01-14-2009 05:33 PM

Re: [1-13-09] KK's Loaded ROM v0.6 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]
 
Anyone having problems with typing via the slide out keyboard. When typing a text it takes like 2 seconds for the text to catch up to my typing. Is there a reg fix for this?

Thanks in advance.

-housinit

housinit 01-14-2009 06:21 PM

Re: [1-13-09] KK's Loaded ROM v0.6 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pharoah35 (Post 639758)

1 - In Landscape mode (when keyboard is pulled out), when selecting the All Applications (touch option), it does nothing (Does not bring up the list of programs).
Is this a setting change I missed? or a glitch with the ROM

2 - When making or rceiving a call, the screen blanks (turns off) immediatly after the call is answered. Is there a way and/or setting to turn this feature off (e.g. prevent it from turning off/blanking the screen) during the call? As this is causing serious havok when trying to go thru Voice messages


Question 1: I believe this is an issue with the landscape TF3d screen, not KK's rom itself. I've come across this issue with all roms that have the different landscape menu, the apps tab does not seem to work in any of them.

Question 2: This is a fast sleep option that can be changed using Diamond Tweak, you can find a cab file somewhere in the forums for it. It is actually the first option available to change in Diamond Tweak.

Hope this helps!


-housinit


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0