PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   [3-9-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.8 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [UC] (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=52307)

kevank 02-19-2009 04:42 PM

Re: [2-8-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.5 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cmgj (Post 723013)
Pandora is updated to 1.1.10

I will look at it for the next release.

Ranger093 02-20-2009 10:52 PM

Re: [2-8-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.5 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]
 
Bump!!!!

kevank 02-21-2009 01:58 AM

Re: [2-21-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.6 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]
 
v1.6 is uploaded. Link is in the 1st post.

Changes:
[+] CE OS 5.2.20954 Build 20954
[+] Upgraded Pandora
[ ] Notifications now pop-up correctly.
[ ] Changed Opera Mobile User Agent settings to 2
[ ] Corrected Teeter vibration feedback when the ball hits the wall.

Took a small step back in builds to find a release with less sys issues. Seems pretty stable while it was in beta testing. Once I get feedback on the stability of this release I can start adding to the ROM again.

housinit 02-21-2009 02:29 AM

Re: [2-21-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.6 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kevank (Post 727301)
v1.6 is uploaded. Link is in the 1st post.

Changes:
[+] CE OS 5.2.20954 Build 20954
[+] Upgraded Pandora
[ ] Notifications now pop-up correctly.
[ ] Changed Opera Mobile User Agent settings to 2
[ ] Corrected Teeter vibration feedback when the ball hits the wall.

Took a small step back in builds to find a release with less sys issues. Seems pretty stable while it was in beta testing. Once I get feedback on the stability of this release I can start adding to the ROM again.


Thanks Kev,

Giving it a go now. Will report about any problems, if any, and of course talk up all the good stuff!

BTW, liked the builds on 20954 when you were using them a while back, and I think i like 20954 better than 21109.

--housinit

dcperdue 02-21-2009 04:53 AM

Re: [2-21-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.6 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kevank (Post 727301)
v1.6 is uploaded. Link is in the 1st post.

Changes:
[+] CE OS 5.2.20954 Build 20954
[+] Upgraded Pandora
[ ] Notifications now pop-up correctly.
[ ] Changed Opera Mobile User Agent settings to 2
[ ] Corrected Teeter vibration feedback when the ball hits the wall.

Took a small step back in builds to find a release with less sys issues. Seems pretty stable while it was in beta testing. Once I get feedback on the stability of this release I can start adding to the ROM again.

after flashing and allign screen and choosing dat and time phone just stayes on the date and time screen after clicking next and does nothing. Hard reset and still the same thing. I let it set for an hour and still frozen on that screen.

housinit 02-21-2009 08:18 AM

Re: [2-21-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.6 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dcperdue (Post 727453)
after flashing and allign screen and choosing dat and time phone just stayes on the date and time screen after clicking next and does nothing. Hard reset and still the same thing. I let it set for an hour and still frozen on that screen.

Flash the phone again, sounds like you had a bad flash happen. Don't just hard reset again, do a complete flash.

Should straighten things out for you. Everything is running fine for me so far.


--housinit

acslam 02-21-2009 11:51 AM

Re: [2-21-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.6 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]
 
awesome rom. ive noticed that im having trouble using logmein, i can install the cab file for internet explorer, but right when i go to the remote control option it loads to a blank screen and just stays there. any ideas? logmein does seem to recognize whether or not the software is installed,but it doesnt seem to call it up correctly. opera just seems to naturally work but the interface is definitely not optimal for logmein usage, almost impossible to navigate around the remote control window at all.

xs2k 02-21-2009 03:39 PM

Re: [2-21-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.6 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]
 
Can you please show me how to enable the slide out keyboard screen, not the on-board (on screen) keyboard. When you slide out the keyboard and another screen comes on with 8 icons, how do I enable that?

Thanks.

latinsbest 02-21-2009 04:47 PM

Re: [2-21-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.6 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]
 
1 Attachment(s)
For some reason my landscape only works for two second then reverts to portrait and when I see the landscape it doesn't look right... Here is a picture... Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

housinit 02-21-2009 04:49 PM

Re: [2-21-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.6 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by xs2k (Post 728073)
Can you please show me how to enable the slide out keyboard screen, not the on-board (on screen) keyboard. When you slide out the keyboard and another screen comes on with 8 icons, how do I enable that?

Thanks.





READ people. The FIRST post in this thread says: LANDSCAPE TF3D DOES NOT WORK BECAUSE IT IS FROM THE TOUCH HD.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0