PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2010, 03:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro (Raph800)
Carrier: Verizon (Yes it works)

str8edgepunker is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 9, 2009] Latest PRL (51425) For Verizon network using a Sprint PRI (w/Q&A)

Okay, I have modified the latest 52031 PRL for Verizon Nationwide (naming it 52031m) to get rid of that roaming indicator so here it is. Let me know if it works for you. It is not meant to be a replacement for what others have done, nor do I know if I truly did it correctly so use it at your own risk.

I originally got it through a *228 OTA update and downloaded it from my phone through QPST Service Programming by reading the data from the phone and then saving it to file. It will give you 2 files, the one with the .rl0 is the PRL file that you need. I then followed the directions from http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-vogue-...ated-prls.html, replaced them by hand (which took forever, there are over 800 entries!) and loaded it into my phone. While my roaming indicator is now gone, it may not work for you so try it and let me know.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 52031m.zip (3.6 KB, 478 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by str8edgepunker; 10-23-2010 at 03:06 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-20-2010, 08:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

schteve is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to schteve Send a message via MSN to schteve
Re: [July 9, 2009] Latest PRL (51425) For Verizon network using a Sprint PRI (w/Q&A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8edgepunker View Post
Okay, I have modified the latest PRL 52031 (naming it 52031m) to get rid of that roaming indicator so here it is. Let me know if it works for you. It is not meant to be a replacement for what others have done, nor do I know if I truly did it correctly so use it at your own risk.

I originally got it through a *228 OTA update and downloaded it from my phone through QPST Service Programming by reading the data from the phone and then saving it to file. It will give you 2 files, the one with the .rl0 is the PRL file that you need. I then followed the directions from http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-vogue-...ated-prls.html, replaced them by hand (which took forever, there are over 800 entries!) and loaded it into my phone. While my roaming indicator is now gone, it may not work for you so try it and let me know.
Thanks for doing this - it's a pain in the neck. I had a program mostly written to do those changes, but that laptop got stolen...sigh.

Anyway, is this PRL for Prepaid or Nationwide?
Old 11-02-2010, 03:06 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Vogue)
Carrier: Verizon

TheXev is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to TheXev Send a message via AIM to TheXev

From what I understand 52015 is the newest version I am getting on my prepaid 3G phone, on my mom's 2G phone, it is coming to 51951.
Old 06-06-2011, 08:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: alltel

jonathanlc2005 is a n00b

which one will work with my sprint evo using verizon 3g?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development