PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2008, 02:32 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by 510jungleboy View Post
I have flashed it. It is pretty stable. The only thing i noticed about it that TouchFLO 3d restart itself a couple of times, besides that it's running great. I recommend it.
I still haven't gotten my flashing working yet. I did all the updates and it goes all the way to like 88-94% and times out... ugh so frustrating.

But yeah, I noticed the TF3D quitting unexpectedly in the previous kitchen. Did anyone figure out what the problem is?
Old 11-27-2008, 05:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

B18DelSolT is keeping up the good workB18DelSolT is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to B18DelSolT Send a message via MSN to B18DelSolT Send a message via Yahoo to B18DelSolT

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
PPCkitchen WM 6.1 20931:
Got it working, you OWN!!!, faster and a lot more stable than the previous kitchen

[edit by GGuruUSA: pointless quoted content removed]

Last edited by gguruusa; 11-27-2008 at 10:44 AM.
Old 11-27-2008, 10:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

dkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
I still haven't gotten my flashing working yet. I did all the updates and it goes all the way to like 88-94% and times out... ugh so frustrating.

But yeah, I noticed the TF3D quitting unexpectedly in the previous kitchen. Did anyone figure out what the problem is?
I'm waiting to hear the answer to this as well as it's really keeping me from flashing.
Old 11-27-2008, 10:43 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkincaid View Post
I'm waiting to hear the answer to this as well as it's really keeping me from flashing.
Either run updater and let it download a new BuildOS.exe or install the latest BuildOS.msi.
Old 11-27-2008, 10:45 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

dkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
Either run updater and let it download a new BuildOS.exe or install the latest BuildOS.msi.
So the issue with TF3D crashing and restarting is resolved with the new kitchen update?
Old 11-27-2008, 11:10 AM
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkincaid View Post
So the issue with TF3D crashing and restarting is resolved with the new kitchen update?
I know nothing of tf3d. Last I heard it seemed to be weather related.
Old 11-27-2008, 01:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 32GB HTC EVO

510jungleboy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular510jungleboy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular510jungleboy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular510jungleboy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular510jungleboy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to 510jungleboy

Hey GGURUUSA , is there a way to fix the internet icon that is displayed in the tab? THe internet globe picture looks like it was cut/paste on with black border around it. Thanks
Old 11-27-2008, 01:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

OK. I finally got it running and flashed.
I actually had to install the kitchen on a totally seperate computer and it worked.
Funny that my old computer (I had previously flashed about 50 times on it) simply would not work right. I ran the updater. I tried removing it and reinstalling it from scratch. I manually deleted all the folders and then tried reinstalling it... still would not work.

Anyways, it's working now. I installed TF3D and so far it's fine. (I didn't try installing any weather options)
Old 11-27-2008, 01:47 PM
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
OK. I finally got it running and flashed.
I actually had to install the kitchen on a totally seperate computer and it worked.
Funny that my old computer (I had previously flashed about 50 times on it) simply would not work right. I ran the updater. I tried removing it and reinstalling it from scratch. I manually deleted all the folders and then tried reinstalling it... still would not work.
What was is doing wrong? Error messages, please.
Old 11-27-2008, 02:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: vx6800
Carrier: Verizon

eric20817 is a n00b

Quick question:

I've been an avid BuildOS user from my Apache and Mogul days. You guys ROCK and have made me the envy of all my PPC toting friends.

So I just got the Verizon HTC Pro.

1. Where can I get a stock Verizon ROM just in case I mess up my own one.

2. Do I need to do any radio updates/unlocking specific to Verizon? I recall this being the case when the Verizon version came out (always later than Sprint) in the Mogul line.

3. Has anyone successfully flashed a Verizon HTC Pro?

Thanks..

-Eric

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development