PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2008, 10:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

B18DelSolT is keeping up the good workB18DelSolT is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to B18DelSolT Send a message via MSN to B18DelSolT Send a message via Yahoo to B18DelSolT
Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
Interesting, but no, that won't cause a problem other than the pagepool requested won't be set.
Thanks for the Quick reply, yeah i saw that and dont much about how it works..

im also wondering, is anyone else having issues getting to the old selections? here is the error i get when i try to.

... Nvm, thats only if i were to redo a rom i already made, if i recreate a new one i dont have that error

Last edited by B18DelSolT; 11-26-2008 at 10:22 AM.
Old 11-26-2008, 10:23 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by B18DelSolT View Post
Thanks for the Quick reply, yeah i saw that and dont much about how it works..

im also wondering, is anyone else having issues getting to the old selections? here is the error i get when i try to.
Old selections.txt files will not work.

Remake them by creating a similar base in the new buildos, then cut-and-paste your selections (using a text editor) from the old file to the new file. Do not copy anything other than the long list of selections at the end of the file.
Old 11-26-2008, 10:25 AM
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguelfp1 View Post
I have .Net 3.0 running on Windows Vista Ultimate, it's the first time it's happened. The error says "An error occured creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The error is: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files\PPCkitchen.org\BuildOS\Projects\Groups\Build Bases'."

I can also provide the error log and a screenshot if needed. Thanks!!
With the update pushed this morning, this error is now handled gracefully.

The fail to flash bug should also be fixed.

Not booting is still an open issue.
EDIT: found the issue...will have the fix up in about 45 minutes.

Last edited by gguruusa; 11-26-2008 at 11:31 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-26-2008, 11:56 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Was Using 6800
Carrier: Was alltel

ephone1 is just getting started

I don't see an Alltel carrier listing for this. Is there one in the works?
Old 11-26-2008, 12:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Was Using 6800
Carrier: Was alltel

ephone1 is just getting started

Nevermind - I got it.
Old 11-26-2008, 01:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc sprint touch
Carrier: sprint

leoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to leoiden

the updater keeps giving me an error to copy ppc oem vga package ?
please help me resolve this thanks in advance
Old 11-26-2008, 01:15 PM
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoiden View Post
the updater keeps giving me an error to copy ppc oem vga package ?
please help me resolve this thanks in advance
Try, try again. if that doesn't work, try again. and again.

When you give up, you can download it manually from http://ppckitchen.org/Downloads

Last edited by gguruusa; 11-26-2008 at 01:52 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-26-2008, 03:18 PM
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoiden View Post
same here did all the updates manually and was able to flash but when it boots it rsets like crazy and it never goes through the setup process!
You can't do the updates manually, unless you reinstall buildos. One of the updates IS buildos.
Old 11-26-2008, 05:52 PM
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by grock View Post
the stuck at 6% is fixed... the update is now fixed... but the error after update is finished, is not... still gets stuck in bootloader and u need to flash a new rom to get out of it, ive uninstalled, reinstalled, used the updater and tried it manually.. also i cant get the 20755 to work at all... wont dl via the updater

Yeah...ok, the problem has been resolved. updater wasn't being told the updates were available. It now knows.

The issue with 20755 should be fixed as well.

If anyone tried 20924, that's fixed too.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-26-2008, 06:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Compusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Compusmurf Send a message via AIM to Compusmurf Send a message via MSN to Compusmurf Send a message via Yahoo to Compusmurf

GGURUUSA,

excellent. Just ran the updater. It seemed to grab everything, including the 20755 ones.

I suspect I should go in and "recompile" my build again to take advantage of any fixes.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development