PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Stock rom links for cdma Touch PRO (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42741)

razorloves 07-23-2009 12:46 AM

Re: Stock rom links for cdma Touch PRO

Quote:

Originally Posted by larrybagina (Post 1053603)
Great thread! Thanks to everyone who has been helping! I am getting my TP soon, and was going to dump the ROM, but I noticed it is already on here (US Cellular)

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=42741&page=20
Post 194

Would it be possible to add it to the first page?

The OP hasn't posted in over 7 months, so I wouldn't count on it being added.

Post 194 has the official (SHIPPED) rom, not the rom dump. So, if you want to dump the rom, that would be a great addition to this thread.

larrybagina 07-23-2009 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by razorloves (Post 1054048)
The OP hasn't posted in over 7 months, so I wouldn't count on it being added.

Post 194 has the official (SHIPPED) rom, not the rom dump. So, if you want to dump the rom, that would be a great addition to this thread.

Never dumped a rom, but I will give it a shot if someone will help me along the way! I have done a lot of roms for my Titan, so I should be able to catch on pretty fast.

poorlyduck 07-26-2009 01:21 PM

Hi everyone, I just went back to sprint stock Shipped ROM and my gps stopped working, I tried several things as doing both shipped roms the old one and the updated one, also tried different radio in case and nothing, my GPS programs just cant recognize the gps, I did check in settings/Phone/services and the location is set ON. I also checked in external GPS and its set in com4 and to obtain the GPS automaticly. what could be the problem? is my gps broke?

Edit: went back to mighty and boom!! GPS is full 5 lines in Garmin and google maps GPS active 9... it must be something with the stock rom.

forlornme5 08-01-2009 06:49 PM

thanks for putting all the stck roms in one place.

testify585 08-13-2009 09:15 PM

i just flashed the UPDATED shipped SPRINT STOCK ROM and the TOUCHFLOW is NOT WORKING... anyone have this problem ?? how can i fix this??? and yes TOuchFLo is checked in the TODAY screen

razorloves 08-13-2009 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by testify585 (Post 1100067)
i just flashed the UPDATED shipped SPRINT STOCK ROM and the TOUCHFLOW is NOT WORKING... anyone have this problem ?? how can i fix this??? and yes TOuchFLo is checked in the TODAY screen

are you sure you flashed it? maybe you had a rom on the mem card? try a hard reset

anayemeni89 08-16-2009 01:01 AM

Hello everyone.....im kind of a noob at this but is the first sprint rom under the shipped version, the one in the .exe file....... is that the one i need to install if i am returning it for warrenty purposes? do i need to relock it again?... Thanks Again

razorloves 08-16-2009 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anayemeni89 (Post 1104167)
Hello everyone.....im kind of a noob at this but is the first sprint rom under the shipped version, the one in the .exe file....... is that the one i need to install if i am returning it for warrenty purposes? do i need to relock it again?... Thanks Again

yea...you can use the first or the second one. then relock it and it will be ready for return.

dewayne 08-16-2009 11:25 PM

Hey all, when i flashed the sprint stock rom update my phone doesnt have text message capabilty anymore for some reason. Need help if anyone know what to do. Thanks

razorloves 08-16-2009 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dewayne (Post 1105655)
Hey all, when i flashed the sprint stock rom update my phone doesnt have text message capabilty anymore for some reason. Need help if anyone know what to do. Thanks

if you didn't, i would flash the SHIPPED stock rom. then do a hard reset. then if it doesn't work, call sprint