PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2009, 10:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122109 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/StandardM2.1 - Sashimi Compl

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
Is Standard manila 2.1 or sense 2.1?
The Standard ROM is M2.5 without Max Manila and Dusk.
Old 12-24-2009, 10:48 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122109 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/StandardM2.1 - Sashimi Compl

Quote:
Originally Posted by khalidabuu View Post
i dont know can i use max 2.7 with the max dusk theme ? or only with standard. also i love the ski rom but i went from max 2.5 to 2.7 on the standard rom all is good except my landscape texting the slide bar runs through the text box any fix or do i nee to reflash or something.
I had the same issue. Max 2.7 is a WVGA mod and while we can sometimes use it on our devices our best bet is to wait for the VGA version.
The text box is still usuable for me if I tap it, it overrides the slidebar.
IMO-I would not apply it to MaxDusk, that puppy is already heavily modded and with the above issue I dont think it'd work out.
Old 12-24-2009, 11:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

trying to sneak in a post or two waiting for the in-laws to finish their story and stumbled in on this. Screenshots look awesome! Glad to see that you're cooking!! Downloading now...

Old 12-25-2009, 12:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Tannerj is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
I had the same issue. Max 2.7 is a WVGA mod and while we can sometimes use it on our devices our best bet is to wait for the VGA version.
The text box is still usuable for me if I tap it, it overrides the slidebar.
IMO-I would not apply it to MaxDusk, that puppy is already heavily modded and with the above issue I dont think it'd work out.
dont take this like I know what I am talking about be on the first page of the max manila 2.7 it says under the resolution: VGA and WVGA. Also if you scroll down a little farther there is setting for "V"= VGA and "W" =WVGA.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=551489

I am running standard SKIROM with max manila 2.7 and it is working just fine as for VGA. Now I do have th problem texting and icons are in the way of the text box in landscape mode. Other than that I am ok with that. I am waiting on the fix from someone.

Sorry Winmoonebie if I am wrong on this, but that is how I was reading it.

thanks...Jarrod

Last edited by Tannerj; 12-25-2009 at 12:38 AM. Reason: added the link to the first page for max manila ver 2.7
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-25-2009, 01:20 AM
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannerj View Post
dont take this like I know what I am talking about be on the first page of the max manila 2.7 it says under the resolution: VGA and WVGA. Also if you scroll down a little farther there is setting for "V"= VGA and "W" =WVGA.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=551489

I am running standard SKIROM with max manila 2.7 and it is working just fine as for VGA. Now I do have th problem texting and icons are in the way of the text box in landscape mode. Other than that I am ok with that. I am waiting on the fix from someone.

Sorry Winmoonebie if I am wrong on this, but that is how I was reading it.

thanks...Jarrod
My bad. You are 100% correct. In the past WVGA came out first with VGA close behind so I ASSUMED it was WVGA only since it dropped last night/this AM. Reading is fundamental
It COULD still be resolution related as this is the first WVGA/VGA combo release. All others in the past were one or the other.
ahuskins clued me in that it will not work if we are runnig full screen which I'm 99% sure I was. Going to reinstall and check it again.
Old 12-25-2009, 01:30 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro and pro duce
Carrier: sprint

boricoso is a n00b

How we doin peeps? I was wondering if there is another link for this badass lookin rom.. link posted on first page is not workin for me or its dead.. I've been readin up on it and i'm excited to test..
Old 12-25-2009, 01:34 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by boricoso View Post
How we doin peeps? I was wondering if there is another link for this badass lookin rom.. link posted on first page is not workin for me or its dead.. I've been readin up on it and i'm excited to test..
It's working fine for me, just tested it. Try it from this post (just a copy/paste of the link)

http://hotfile.com/list/223480/b508371

EDIT:btw-chef request-no mirrors in the thread, just fyi.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 12-25-2009 at 01:42 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-25-2009, 01:47 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro and pro duce

boricoso is a n00b

Thanks!!!! But neither the your link or copy and pasting is working.... SH**! Its telling me page can not be displayed.
Old 12-25-2009, 01:53 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro

dirty4362 is a n00b

not working for me either =( ...must...have...rom
Old 12-25-2009, 01:55 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by boricoso View Post
Thanks!!!! But neither the your link or copy and pasting is working.... SH**! Its telling me page can not be displayed.
Have seen others have this issue with hotfile. Go to another ROM (Energy is on hotfile) and see if it will let you do it, just test, dont have to DL.
Whether it works or not--Try clearing out cookies/cache/etc. If still not working reboot PC. Still nothing PM me.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3