PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2010, 07:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g
Carrier: SPRINT

wchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: EVO updated Radio 1.39.00.05.31

Just did it. Will test and report back tomorrow.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP12PREDIAMONDMOMENTEVO
Carrier: anyone

veronicamays is becoming a great contributor

I'm rooted and whenever I try to install this after I boot into recovery mode I get a red triangle with exclamation point. Am I supposed to leave OMJ's rom on the root of my sd card? It does a check for the PC36img and says that its not there and when I try to go to recovery this is what I get.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:48 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by veronicamays View Post
I'm rooted and whenever I try to install this after I boot into recovery mode I get a red triangle with exclamation point. Am I supposed to leave OMJ's rom on the root of my sd card? It does a check for the PC36img and says that its not there and when I try to go to recovery this is what I get.
which root? Only Toast will work, when u get to that screen u need to run the script to get into recovery...it's the same procedure as when u are rooting
Old 06-08-2010, 11:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC® Touch Pro™ 2 /// HTC® Evo™ 4G
Carrier: Sprint®

austintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuff
Cool Re: EVO updated Radio 1.39.00.05.31

Quote:
Originally Posted by veronicamays View Post
Well you can leave OMJ's ROM in your SD card, it will not make any difference.
Plug your Evo 4G into the microUSB when the red triangle shows. Then run recovery-windows.bat and let it boot into recovery mode.
"Observation of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement on Supraquantum Structures By Induction through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal of Extremely Long Wavelength (ELW) Pulse from Mode-Locked Source Array." - from Half Life 1
Old 06-08-2010, 11:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC® Touch Pro™ 2 /// HTC® Evo™ 4G
Carrier: Sprint®

austintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuff
Cool Re: EVO updated Radio 1.39.00.05.31

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
which root? Only Toast will work, when u get to that screen u need to run the script to get into recovery...it's the same procedure as when u are rooting
+1, thanks for reassurance for me as well. ;D
Old 06-09-2010, 12:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP12PREDIAMONDMOMENTEVO
Carrier: anyone

veronicamays is becoming a great contributor

I've been playing with the phone so much that I'm delirious, I was running the file from evo-recovery as admin but it wasn't doing anything when I just clicked it it worked.
Thanks for all the help and OMJ thanks for the rom
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-09-2010, 01:26 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff

I'm running stock and have this also??? Weird why would they release brand new phones with two different radios? Wait unless the I/O phones came with the a different radio?
Old 06-09-2010, 01:28 AM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

OMJ, how is the radio update for you? It seems to have dropped things a bit for me, but it could be perception, we are close so whatcha feelin?
Old 06-09-2010, 01:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
I would uninstall unrevoked, then root via toast. I think you can also flash the official Rom that has this radio, then run unrevoked again
No need to uninstall (just an FYI), just use the toast method. (may want to uninstall though if you dont plan on flashing a rom and doing a factory reset.)

PPC 6700 > HTC Diamond > HTC Hero > HTC Evo
Old 06-09-2010, 09:32 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69 View Post
I'm running stock and have this also??? Weird why would they release brand new phones with two different radios? Wait unless the I/O phones came with the a different radio?
the original stock ROM came w/ build 1.32.651.1 & radio 1.39.00.4.26, the OTA update that you got updated to build 1.32.651.6 & radio 1.39.00.05.31, that's why you alreayd have it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaDarla View Post
OMJ, how is the radio update for you? It seems to have dropped things a bit for me, but it could be perception, we are close so whatcha feelin?
it seems to be alittle better, but I'm not seeing anything significant......can't wait for 4G, supposed to be here soon!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development