PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA Diamond Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   My Diamond ROM-FLASHED out??? [SHIPPED ROM UNRESPONSIVE] new DIAMOND OTW!! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=64827)

Hayabusa1300cc 04-13-2009 09:46 PM

My Diamond ROM-FLASHED out??? [SHIPPED ROM UNRESPONSIVE] new DIAMOND OTW!!

As stated above, Flashing Shipped Rom and unresponsive.

I was using the intxrom 1.5. I have not even installed programs to it. I was at shipped rom
before, hard reset and clear storage process before loading the intxrom 1.5.
A day later the phone became slow, and freezing upon menus. Even after several soft resets.
Eventually the system became unresponsive to touch, even immediately after soft resets.

I do the normal flashing process to any other roms, INCLUDING SHIPPED / STOCK roms.
and it is VERY HARD to get past screen alignment, verrrrry sliggish when it does respond several
seconds later. The stock rom is currently unstable, as it freezes, tf3d very inaccurate at touches, gets stuck on the animation where it changes tabs, and doesn't return to background
for many seconds.

I am asking, maybe my DIAMOND took a poooop?!

**BTW I do all my flashes from INTERNAL STORAGE. Shouldn't make a difference I believe, as it never has failed me.

hibby50 04-13-2009 09:48 PM

Re: My Diamond ROM-FLASHED out??? [SHIPPED ROM UNRESPONSIVE]

lol that is WEIRD

Hayabusa1300cc 04-13-2009 09:51 PM

lol mmmmm YES very lol, I was just going to roll with the stock rom for a lil bit till someone updates there rom, but now I can't even do that ! :( lol

hibby50 04-13-2009 09:54 PM

if u got insurance go get that baby done

Soaa- 04-13-2009 10:03 PM

Try flashing Shipped ROM again. I think these odd issues are caused by bad flashes, and can be remedied by flashing again.

If it still doesn't work, see if you can get your phone fixed or replaced. Good luck!

MrHawaii 04-13-2009 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soaa- (Post 846835)
Try flashing Shipped ROM again. I think these odd issues are caused by bad flashes, and can be remedied by flashing again.

If it still doesn't work, see if you can get your phone fixed or replaced. Good luck!

BUMPITY BUMP!

Try flashing to Stock ROM again, and this time try doing it from a PC if you have access to one. It should not make a difference but there is no sense in trying to do the same thing to correct a problem that may have caused the problem.

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” -Albert Einstein

trakas 04-13-2009 10:37 PM

Stock roms will not help in this situation-they does not have radio inside.Go only with shiped one.I see You with sprint,so go with old one 19### shiped sprint one.If it want load from internal-try from pc.The hard reset after flashing can be helpfull to...good luck
P.S.Nice fast bike!

Soaa- 04-13-2009 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrHawaii (Post 846938)
BUMPITY BUMP!

Try flashing to Stock ROM again, and this time try doing it from a PC if you have access to one. It should not make a difference but there is no sense in trying to do the same thing to correct a problem that may have caused the problem.

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” -Albert Einstein

Einstein is oh-so-wrong with that. The world is governed by chaos: surely, on every try, something will be different.

On topic though, I've always read that it's the shipped ROM that should be flashed to fix the problem, not the stock. Doing it that way has always served me well.

Hayabusa1300cc 04-13-2009 11:30 PM

Ok thanks peoples I will flash again, usually I can not flash via pc as it says it can not find the connection. I have vista.

check this out, now when I drag the slider, that is all it does, does not change tabs, and when i do this I can move the slider using ANY part of the screen. So weird. I think the touchscreen is bad now. HW buttons work, but Home Key and Send Key need hard presses for them to work. Hardware failure I think it is.

But I will try to flash again now, and i have been using the shipped rom too.

And thanks the bike is really fast lol!

Hayabusa1300cc 04-14-2009 12:21 AM

ok well I updated via pc to the new Sprint MR rom.
took me a few tries to get the alignment screen to work.
Then all was working well, sent a txt and going through the menus,
it began to be unresponsive again. So here I am again....

I have insurance on it, it definately needs to go back now! :(