PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2008, 03:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Tuch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

psyko_chewbacca is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [09/27/08] Juicy ROM 2.2 [CE OS 5.2.20755 | 16MB PP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by karana View Post
Please elaborate which VoIP provider are you using?
Well I know VOIPBuster or JustVOIP allows free outgoing calls to USA and Canada. I've been trying it with SJphone (but I hate SJphone because I can't use the earpiece).
Old 09-29-2008, 04:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymike View Post
do u got a download like for me man?
Google diamond tweak. First result. Read thread.
Old 09-29-2008, 04:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

ghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hey juicy, im kinda pissed at you. I dont want you using my kitchen anymore. You know why, but for everyone else....
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...6&postcount=88
Old 09-29-2008, 04:52 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettofreeryder View Post
Hey juicy, im kinda pissed at you. I dont want you using my kitchen anymore. You know why, but for everyone else....
Ohh snap son! LMAO

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 09-29-2008, 05:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

bobbenedetti is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprintTouch08 View Post
Please dont use that kind of attitude to someone taking their free time to write ROMs for all of us. He didnt break anything and owes no fix to suit any individual personal needs/wants.

If you are a true WM developer you know that the "small" font is the stock wm6/6.1 font and menu size on EVERY prior PPC device. No apps will be screwed up because of a menu font either all the programs ive used do just fine in the larger menus or smaller. Just because it isnt how you want it doesnt mean its broken.

Its Juicy's ROM and hes free to build it how he wants if you dont like it then dont use it, but nothing is broken or needs to be worked on to suit your personal need. NO rom can appease everyone every time
Let's not get testy here.
The font on the menus is smaller in 2.2 than in any previous build or the stock build. It is borderline finger unfriendly for me and I have small fingers.
Since I'm not sure where Juicy is based anymore so I asked (politely) on xda-developers and did not even get an acknowledgement. I can live with it on 2.2 but would appreciate it if it could be fixed on the next build
Old 09-29-2008, 05:47 PM
VIP Member
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbenedetti View Post
The font on the menus is smaller in 2.2 than in any previous build or the stock build. It is borderline finger unfriendly for me and I have small fingers.
Since I'm not sure where Juicy is based anymore so I asked (politely) on xda-developers and did not even get an acknowledgement. I can live with it on 2.2 but would appreciate it if it could be fixed on the next build
It does not need to be fixed. You can change it now. Read above.
Old 09-29-2008, 06:32 PM
Almost a VIP

SprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuff

Quote:
well im sorry if i come off testy but the fact is Juicy cant appease every person's needs- everyone wants something different. Its his ROM and he chooses what programs and fonts he includes. And its not broken its been said a few times in this thread you can simply change it with the tweaks program so its a non-issue
Old 09-29-2008, 06:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettofreeryder View Post
haha, i was like "WTF?!?!" =)
Old 09-29-2008, 06:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Sorry for the lack of answer. I've been very busy.

menu size will be increased in 2.3, in the meantime it is still user configureable.

Hope that helps.

Last edited by Juicy47; 09-29-2008 at 06:54 PM.
Old 09-29-2008, 08:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

crazymike is keeping up the good workcrazymike is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Google diamond tweak. First result. Read thread.
i have this program from before, but it doesn't work for me when i got sms wake up disabled?

Help me out

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development