PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Blackberry (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   BlackBerry Tour 9630 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=84944)

gmfeny 10-18-2009 10:49 PM

Re: BlackBerry Tour 9630

I have a Touch Pro now but if I wanted a BB Tour can I stay on my shared plan or is there a certain plan you have to get to get the 2yr discount price

info[]box1 10-19-2009 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmfeny (Post 1245180)
I have a Touch Pro now but if I wanted a BB Tour can I stay on my shared plan or is there a certain plan you have to get to get the 2yr discount price

As long as it Everything Data Family shared plan...!

sprintnerd 10-22-2009 02:09 PM

BB Tour has made my life a little easier WM was fun but, like someone said the tour it's biz with a little fun. The touch screens are over rated, there cool but not that practical . jmo

cooltech59 10-22-2009 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vst_ace (Post 1224931)
I noticed that I may be able to replace my Touch Pro 1, with either a TP2 or the BB tour. I'm kinda unhappy about HTC's cameras, and their lack of proper graphic drivers/software.

Do you think the Tour's video/camera is better than the TP2's?

Thanks

As a former TP user and abuser. I love my Tour. It took alittle getting used to not having a touch screen but the camera-video's-speaker sound quality-battery life (lasts longer than TP ever thought of). The Tour is much better than the TP's all around. Did I say I love my Tour? :laughing6:

relisted 10-23-2009 09:56 AM

personnally. i have the touch/tp and tp2 now. i love my tour better all of them. there is never lag. camera is better than the tp1 tp2 and the tour almost the same in certain lightings.

i love my tour. touch screens are over rated.

eenieMINI 10-25-2009 12:34 PM

I have to agree, I was nervous changing over but my B/F was going that route for work and well, since I'm his geek, I needed to know about BB's.... so I switched. I regretted it for about a week then I was over it. I'll not likely go back. Previous usage was 2.5yrs with 700wx then not quite a year with the Diamond. Both phones I loved too.... but the BB, well it just works! I had one OS reset and that was user error.

Osz 10-26-2009 11:23 AM

i apppriciat4 the thread. im thinking about getting one for my gf. so keep up the reviews!

relisted 10-26-2009 12:34 PM

i have yet to have to do a hard reset. i didnt even do it out of the box. i just did a wireless update. took like 25-30 min. its much more stable them WM but im bored with the BB.
plus i like fixin and messin with things . but its much more stable/fast than wm
i know very weird review but comming from a weird person

cooltech59 10-30-2009 10:56 AM

I have had Treo's both Palm and WM, several Moguls and several Touch Pro's. Yes WinMo phones are easier to use than the BB Tour which I currently have but the battery life on the BB and the speaker is FAR superior than the HTC TouchPro. My TP used to only last me about 3 hours at work and it was hard to hear even with 3rd party audio apps. My Tour gets used a lot for my work and after 9 hrs at work then use at home the battery is still above 40 % (GREAT) Once you get used to it you will be hooked.

cassith 11-04-2009 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooltech59 (Post 1256100)
As a former TP user and abuser. I love my Tour. It took alittle getting used to not having a touch screen but the camera-video's-speaker sound quality-battery life (lasts longer than TP ever thought of). The Tour is much better than the TP's all around. Did I say I love my Tour? :laughing6:

My thoughts EXACTLY! I get 2 full days on my Tour and consider it an overall upgrade from the TP(although many TP-ers will disagree) ;)