PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Android On TP2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=179)
-   -   To many problems...help ? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=148686)

MTN_Cool 01-13-2012 06:08 AM

To many problems...help ?

I have TP2 T-Mobile style the Rhod210.
So far So good...

I have been reading all the stuff here (that's a lie :\, i have been reading the FAQ like wiki one all of it).
and been searching for answer for my problems with the android.
But found nothing for several things.

A) SD Card - I am using the USB cable witch it plugged in and i can't accesses the SD card to manual it and putting things.

B) The Market - I been downloading add for the keyboard to switch to my language and it's been installed and it's not working (WTF ?).

C) I got music on the SD card but it looks like the android can't recognize it at all or something.

P.S
I know how to use ANDROID and i know how to use WM and all the problems are only on WM :\

H-E-L-P M-E <----- :cry::dontknow::cry:

Thanks In Advance.

I fixed the SD Card in the 4th time formated (this time with HP Tool) and it's working.
I know the mas storage card not working with my TP2 - is that correct ?
And how do i access to the folders in the Android ? to see the music and photos.

vzihome 01-13-2012 08:34 AM

Are you using haret or nand?

Sent from my Touch Pro 2 using Tapatalk

arrrghhh 01-13-2012 09:17 AM

Re: To many problems...help ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTN_Cool (Post 2164202)
I have TP2 T-Mobile style the Rhod210.
So far So good...

I have been reading all the stuff here (that's a lie :\, i have been reading the FAQ like wiki one all of it).
and been searching for answer for my problems with the android.
But found nothing for several things.

A) SD Card - I am using the USB cable witch it plugged in and i can't accesses the SD card to manual it and putting things.

B) The Market - I been downloading add for the keyboard to switch to my language and it's been installed and it's not working (WTF ?).

C) I got music on the SD card but it looks like the android can't recognize it at all or something.

P.S
I know how to use ANDROID and i know how to use WM and all the problems are only on WM :\

H-E-L-P M-E <----- :cry::dontknow::cry:

Thanks In Advance.

I fixed the SD Card in the 4th time formated (this time with HP Tool) and it's working.
I know the mas storage card not working with my TP2 - is that correct ?
And how do i access to the folders in the Android ? to see the music and photos.

I thought you said you read the FAQ...

Droid Explorer is the solution if you're running off the SD card. You can't mount the SD 2x, it's already mounted by Android - to run Android...

Seems like the only other issue you have is the language? I use English, which "just works". If you don't have the language you want in the list of languages, I heard an app on the Market called "MoreLocale2" will help. Good luck, I don't have any experience with putting other languages in Android...

Quote:

What the heck do you mean here!?!?

MTN_Cool 01-13-2012 10:44 AM

- what is haret or nand ?

- And in other forums people were talking to me like i am new user to android so that's why i said i know how to use them.

i found the language problems and fixed them my only problem is syncing the outlook calendar 1 to 1 to the android and the people.
i tried the the google shit program but it's not good at all :S
and tried other things but my phone won't sync with the computer. and didn't find answers for that... :\

arrrghhh 01-13-2012 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTN_Cool (Post 2164218)
- what is haret or nand ?

- And in other forums people were talking to me like i am new user to android so that's why i said i know how to use them.

i found the language problems and fixed them my only problem is syncing the outlook calendar 1 to 1 to the android and the people.
i tried the the google shit program but it's not good at all :S
and tried other things but my phone won't sync with the computer. and didn't find answers for that... :\

Please don't curse.

The easiest way to sync is with Google Sync. If you have a GMail account, it's really a breeze. When I used WinMo, I would sync both WinMo and Android with Google - worked wonderfully, as my contacts/calendar was always in sync. I'll be honest tho, I mostly used it for the contact services. I didn't use it for the calendar much...

Oh, HaRET = running Android off the SD card, NAND = running Android natively. As in no WinMo.

You also said "my problems are in WM" - making me think your issues are in WinMo, when clearly they are not. Just seemed contradictory.

MTN_Cool 01-13-2012 11:32 AM

A) don't curse - Done, i just didn't notice it my bad :S
B) My problems are only on android, and my anger making me write like a handicapped - won't happen again.
C) it's installed on the Haret (SD Card).
D) i am not looking for the easiest way...i am looking for the most effective way, even if it will take longer.

thanks again for your helping =]

arrrghhh 01-13-2012 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTN_Cool (Post 2164225)
A) don't curse - Done, i just didn't notice it my bad :S
B) My problems are only on android, and my anger making me write like a handicapped - won't happen again.
C) it's installed on the Haret (SD Card).
D) i am not looking for the easiest way...i am looking for the most effective way, even if it will take longer.

thanks again for your helping =]

Not a problem.

I stand by my statements about using Google Sync. I not only think this is the easiest way, but the best to continually keep contacts in sync.

Perhaps there's still some issue you have with this configuration? I haven't personally used anything else to sync my contacts (in Android or WinMo) so perhaps someone else can chime in if you don't like that option...

MTN_Cool 01-13-2012 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arrrghhh (Post 2164229)
Not a problem.

I stand by my statements about using Google Sync. I not only think this is the easiest way, but the best to continually keep contacts in sync.

Perhaps there's still some issue you have with this configuration? I haven't personally used anything else to sync my contacts (in Android or WinMo) so perhaps someone else can chime in if you don't like that option...

it's not about not liking the option.
it's that i done it and it taking part of the calendar and not even one contact :\
i donnu what's the problem with it :\

arrrghhh 01-13-2012 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTN_Cool (Post 2164230)
it's not about not liking the option.
it's that i done it and it taking part of the calendar and not even one contact :\
i donnu what's the problem with it :\

Ok, well there are a few things that could cause an issue with sync.

First, all your contacts are in Google/GMail, yes? Next part, all the contacts you want to sync need to specifically be in the "My Contacts" section. Otherwise Google will NOT sync them to your phone.

Second... Not sure about calendar. If you got part of the calendar, then it should sync the rest - are you certain it's completed its task? It does take a bit of time on the first sync.

MTN_Cool 01-13-2012 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arrrghhh (Post 2164239)
Ok, well there are a few things that could cause an issue with sync.

First, all your contacts are in Google/GMail, yes? Next part, all the contacts you want to sync need to specifically be in the "My Contacts" section. Otherwise Google will NOT sync them to your phone.

Second... Not sure about calendar. If you got part of the calendar, then it should sync the rest - are you certain it's completed its task? It does take a bit of time on the first sync.

i will try again :\