PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2012, 04:38 PM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Help with nand

I can not seem to get anything but the NBH working for NAND . I flash the NBH and i get the blue screen with some code . i then use CMD to flash the recovery and all it does is says "Waiting for device" and never does anything after that . i can successfully connect to ADB when i have android running from the SD card . i also noticed under Device manager it says "unknown device" when plugged in with the blue screen up. Ive googled and cant figure anything out .
Old 01-05-2012, 06:18 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Re: Help with nand

Make sure you have adb setup/working before even attempting NAND.

Also, POST IN THE NAND THREAD.

Also also, it's still experimental. Not ready for general consumption. If you can't help provide good feedback, just wait until it's stable. Seriously. Helping people get onto NAND only to have them complain and not provide good feedback is a complete waste of everyone's time. Yours, mine, and especially developer time.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:13 PM
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Make sure you have adb setup/working before even attempting NAND.

Also, POST IN THE NAND THREAD.

Also also, it's still experimental. Not ready for general consumption. If you can't help provide good feedback, just wait until it's stable. Seriously. Helping people get onto NAND only to have them complain and not provide good feedback is a complete waste of everyone's time. Yours, mine, and especially developer time.
calm yourself -.- i already said i could use ADB when i was booted int android from the SD card . where i ran into trouble was in the bootloader menu . i wasnt complaining . i was simply stating something that wasnt stated before . i fixed it though . it was a windows fluk . once my device was in bootloader mode and connected via USB i had to open device manager and manually install the driver . windows was just confused . i posted to see if any others had relative issues as i couldnt find anything online .

Quote:
tell me what you want me to do . i come from winMo but im a fast learner . tell me what i can do to help the progress come along faster . im at your disposal sir !
Old 01-05-2012, 07:31 PM
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community

Nothing, just test and give good feedback. Stuff like "wifi doesn't work" is useless. Stuff like "wifi doesn't work, i tried abc and xyz, still doesn't work, here's some logs" is good. K?

The only reason I got a little testy was you created another thread... Useless -_-
Old 01-05-2012, 07:43 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Nothing, just test and give good feedback. Stuff like "wifi doesn't work" is useless. Stuff like "wifi doesn't work, i tried abc and xyz, still doesn't work, here's some logs" is good. K?

The only reason I got a little testy was you created another thread... Useless -_-
well i didnt wanna clutter the nand thread with this ... i figured i woulda got yelled at .. :/
Old 01-05-2012, 07:56 PM
Testing Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
well i didnt wanna clutter the nand thread with this ... i figured i woulda got yelled at .. :/
Posting in the thread which talks about the topic? Crazy concept, I know.
Old 01-05-2012, 08:03 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Posting in the thread which talks about the topic? Crazy concept, I know.
lol funny guy :P ahah i meant it was more a windows problem then the actual build of NAND that you guys are working on lol . i'll just delete this thread xD
Old 01-06-2012, 01:36 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
You're in the Army, now ... no matter what, there's always room for improvement, so expect the ... encouragement!

Best regards,
-boggsie

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2