PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Android Apps & Games (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=154)
-   -   Full TV Episods streamed to your evo. (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=131393)

jimmiekain 08-12-2010 08:52 AM

Full TV Episods streamed to your evo.

I have been searching for an alternative to hulu and still haven't found one but this is as close as I could get.

www.tvland.com, www.fox.com,

on your evo its sorta like hulu but for old tv shows. I watched a full episode of everybody loves Raymond and leave it to beaver in my stock browser. Its watchable over 3g and near perfect over wifi.

I know some of you wont like it but I hope someone else can find enjoyment in it.

Here is a video I made about it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh4sH-jeMnw

tool2269 08-12-2010 08:56 AM

Re: Full TV Episods streamed to your evo.

some channels on www.veetle.com stream simpsons,family guy, seinfeld, some others...

there is alot of movie content and sports

only problem... no way to skip what episode is currently streaming :(

EDIT: I keep getting the wap.tvland.com site even after chaning my useragent

playya 08-12-2010 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tool2269 (Post 1908408)
some channels on www.veetle.com stream simpsons,family guy, seinfeld, some others...

there is alot of movie content and sports

only problem... no way to skip what episode is currently streaming :(

guys there is an unofficial hulu app floating around.... cant remember where I saw it but check it out....

jimmiekain 08-12-2010 09:34 AM

@tool2269
wow thanks for that man! this is pretty nice!

@playya
that would be crazy! if you happen to stumble across it please pm me or post it to the forums!

tool2269 08-12-2010 09:47 AM

for hulu, you have to d'l the nexus one version of adobe flash, then delete your version and replace it w/ the nexus one's

i read about it on xda. i'll try it later and report back.

MoonZ*BabysH 08-12-2010 10:29 AM

Jetflicks.mobi has an awesome collection and an app in the market, and

in2streams.com has a HUGE collection, probly the biggest and up to date of most tv shows(all seasons and episodes of the shows they have.) but only works in the Android browsers itself w 2.2's full flash capabilities (doesn't open up in media player)and you can also use it on your ipod/iPad or actual computer.(most bang for your buck ide say)

ville2000 08-12-2010 10:48 AM

there is a way to watch hulu on the EVO without modding me and my friend has an EVO updated to .6 froyo non rooted and he can watch HULU but I cant i tried to mimic his settings but still no luck so its something either with his phone, or something he has done he doesn't know but we are looking.

nico4k 08-12-2010 11:37 AM

nice, i will try these out!

KDmospd 08-12-2010 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoonZ*BabysH (Post 1908473)
Jetflicks.mobi has an awesome collection and an app in the market, and

in2streams.com has a HUGE collection, probly the biggest and up to date of most tv shows(all seasons and episodes of the shows they have.) but only works in the Android browsers itself w 2.2's full flash capabilities (doesn't open up in media player)and you can also use it on your ipod/iPad or actual computer.(most bang for your buck ide say)

I was extreemly happy about this until I got to the part where I clicked on Heroes Season 4 Ep 3 and got the $14per month sign up screen.

Already have Netflix

THX - Watching Sanford and Son on TVland.com

aman1127 08-12-2010 01:02 PM

Hulu works on 2.2, just make sure to uncheck the mobile option in settings. I'm running damage 3.5

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk