PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Android Apps & Games (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=154)
-   -   Apps, Games, Sprint? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=129635)

ruckstande 07-24-2010 09:32 PM

Apps, Games, Sprint?

What the hell happened to the Downloads tab in the Market place. This was the list of all of the apps I currently have downloaded and installed from the Market. Now it says Sprint all of the sudden. What's up there?

*Silly me, I found it under the menu button but I missed the change. Kind of annoyed but oh well. I thought I had Sprint's footprint removed for good. Darnit.

TheBundo 07-24-2010 09:47 PM

Re: Apps, Games, Sprint?

Slightly off topic, but I noticed when I rooted and ROM'ed the other night, my list of downloads was gone, for good, I presume. Fortunately, I had both Titanum and MyBackup backups, so it was easy to re-populate. But I miss a great backup program like we had in WM (SPB Backup in my case, Sprite was the other)

BrianBaker 07-24-2010 10:26 PM

in the market,hit menu then downloads.

Kingtut18 07-24-2010 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBundo (Post 1881859)
Slightly off topic, but I noticed when I rooted and ROM'ed the other night, my list of downloads was gone, for good, I presume. Fortunately, I had both Titanum and MyBackup backups, so it was easy to re-populate. But I miss a great backup program like we had in WM (SPB Backup in my case, Sprite was the other)

bundo get a program from the market called appbrain, it will remember what programs you had downloaded, and even gives you an option to reinstall them.

TheBundo 07-25-2010 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingtut18 (Post 1881999)
bundo get a program from the market called appbrain, it will remember what programs you had downloaded, and even gives you an option to reinstall them.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

AYSIANA 07-25-2010 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBundo (Post 1881859)

Actually Sprite Backup IS available for Android. And I have actually emailed Spb Software asking about if/when they'll ever release a version of Spb Mobile Shell and/or Spb Backup for Android. They replied that are definitely releasing a version of Spb Mobile Shell for Android and wouldn't give me a straight yes or no about Spb Backup. Wouldn't give me any approximate release dates though :( I'm very anxious about it though :)

oski 07-25-2010 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianBaker (Post 1881913)
in the market,hit menu then downloads.

thanks i was wondering where i could find my downloaded apps last night............

BenC 07-26-2010 02:59 AM

I used Mobile Shell on my TP2. At first I did not like it; however, the more I used it, the more I came to depend on it. SPB Backup worked on my TP, not the TP2.

MrDSL 07-26-2010 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBundo (Post 1882021)
Thanks, I'll check it out.

Appbrain also has a download called fast web install or something(im in the middle of flashing cant confirm name) if you search for appbrain its the one below it. Once you have appbrain setup and fast web you can goto appbrain.com and push downloads to your phone from the web page.

This is VERY helpful if the market won't show all downloads due to it being 2.2.

elephant007 07-26-2010 01:32 PM

I just noticed this too on my phone, I checked a co-workers phone (they have verizon) and they have APPS - GAMES - VERIZON
claims it was always like that, don't believe him though cause he's an idiot!