PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2011, 11:54 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [DEVELOPER APPLICATION] Dolphin Browser HD

of course I'm still loving DBHD

also honored to have you all on the site!!

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 01-16-2011, 02:52 PM
hec
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

hec is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Has anyone else updated to ver 4.3 and noticed (in Desktop mode) that Flash ads are now enabled, with no apparent way to disable them? Even with plug-ins set to On Demand, the ads load and slow the browser quite a bit. Example site: espn.com (full version). Before the update, it loaded minus the ads at the top & right side of the page (down-arrow appeared, allowing to enable if desired). Now it loads the ads and gets bogged down when trying to maneuver through the page. Happens on this site too.

Can anyone post the 4.2 apk here so I can downgrade?
Old 01-22-2011, 06:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

WanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuff

Don't know where I've been all this time, but I just noticed this sticky today and DL'd DBHD. First impression is a double WOW! Probably gets even better as I use it more.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-22-2011, 09:43 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I agree and that's what I said when I started using it Glad you likey!
Old 02-04-2011, 10:17 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: China Mobile

angusc is a n00b

This surely is a great browser experience on Android! However I would like to see it have Book Mark Syncronisation with Google. Currently I sync my home PC CHROME bookmarks to my Google E-mail Account but there is no way (that I have found) to be able to import any bookmarks in to DolphinHD (other than backed up bookmarks from the SD card - Using 'Bookmarks to SD' plugin).

I would like to see the implementation of sync'd bookmarks or at least a basic import bookmarks feature.

For those of you that have not found this little trick - download from the market "ChromeMarks" it installs as a stand alone application, and syncs with your Google e-mail account to give you full access to all your main PC CHROME bookmarks. At least you can open this app on your Android Phone and then click any of the bookmarks and it will open them in DolphinHD.
Old 02-13-2011, 03:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Milestone
Carrier: Orange
Threadstarter

DolphinBrowser is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusc View Post
This surely is a great browser experience on Android! However I would like to see it have Book Mark Syncronisation with Google. Currently I sync my home PC CHROME bookmarks to my Google E-mail Account but there is no way (that I have found) to be able to import any bookmarks in to DolphinHD (other than backed up bookmarks from the SD card - Using 'Bookmarks to SD' plugin).

I would like to see the implementation of sync'd bookmarks or at least a basic import bookmarks feature.

For those of you that have not found this little trick - download from the market "ChromeMarks" it installs as a stand alone application, and syncs with your Google e-mail account to give you full access to all your main PC CHROME bookmarks. At least you can open this app on your Android Phone and then click any of the bookmarks and it will open them in DolphinHD.
Hi, you could download Bookmarks to SD to sync your google bookmarks.
Become a Fan on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dolphi...d/125383963580
Old 02-18-2011, 12:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Epic 4G

ervman1 is just getting started

Great browser!! I can easily browse multiple pages..love it
Sanyo 5300-->Samsung A900-->Lg Fusic-->Sanyo M1-->Motorola Q-->Samsung Upstage-->Samsung M610-->Sprint Mogul-->Sprint Touch-->Blackberry Pearl 8130-->Back to the Mogul-->Treo 800w-->HTC Diamond-->Treo 700wx-->Treo Pro-->Palm Pre-->HTC Hero-->Sprint Evo-->Palm Pre-->Sprint Epic 4G-->Nexus S 4G...
Old 04-02-2011, 01:43 PM
VIP MVP
Pocket PC: TP Dos/OG Epic/Touch

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

Any updates planed soon? Especially looking in regards to speed the dolphin b mini is fast but couldn't hurt to make it faster. Also I use DBmini cause of the speed but when I want to watch a video I have to switch to stock or Opera anyway to get flash working on mini?

Old 04-20-2011, 02:41 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC
Carrier: Spirit

melody116 is a n00b

Love the dolphin browser, its lovely name and strong feature~~ It is the best browser I have ever tried.
Old 06-08-2011, 12:56 PM
VIP MVP
Pocket PC: TP Dos/OG Epic/Touch

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/12.0.742.91 Safari/534.30)

Will DB mini ever get flash support?

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games

Tags
add-on, android, dolphin browser, dolphin browser hd, ppcgeeks