View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 12:36 AM
parkjam
Regular 'Geeker

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 25th, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by apristel View Post
but you basically did the same thing, just like i am. wasting space in this crazy thread. If you don't like ppls questions if they are answered or not, then ignore them. This is a forum to help. I hope you post a question and the answer is out there, then someone lets you know that you missed it or didn't search properly.

GO SUPERMAN!

I apologize for being a bit rude, but am so sick of people telling others to search better, read better, etc. If you don't like what someone asks, ignore it. I should have ignored your post as well. Again I apologize.
It wasn't a problem with the same question being asked, that happens so often, you just get over it. See the quotes I referenced. It was the same person asking the same question 3 times in the same page in the thread. If you ask questions, that's fine. Don't ask again 20 minutes later if someone hasn't responded, give it time.
Why donate to one person, when you can support the site that makes it all possible instead