View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 12:35 AM
lnchbx13
Almost a VIP

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 23rd, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketab View Post
I wanted to place sprint manila on Mike's rom. I used version 1.2 from one of our members (forgot his name, sorry) and it would work but make everything run slow, freeze for a 5 seconds or so and including extra tabs that I dont need or want. Is there a cab out there that would just use the coloring of sprint without the extra bloat that make the manila slow and not worthy of being on top of Mighty ones rom?
Attached is a cab that I found a long time ago that gives you the slider and popups while sliding that are neon, hopefully that is what you want...although it doesn't change the clock back to sprint or the background, just the slider and popups

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbearamus View Post
I'm going to continue using sMMS, I still haven't found anything better
try it, it's awesome...the 5.00.82.xx something like that version...its around here, prolly in the tp forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reno View Post
IMHO Arcsoft > sMMS, i used to use sMMS and donated to it, but Arcsofts threaded picturemail and everything is just +1 haha, also it works really well with MightyROM 4.15
yes, arcsoft ftw

Quote:
isn't arcsoft what the sprint picturemail app is based on? and if so no thanks, unless mike has found a way to fix it
no, that is verisign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reno View Post
it doesnt use sprint picturemail, it basically puts your pictures into your text message folders, so if youre texting someone and then sent a picture mail or recieve one it will just show a little picture icon in the text message and you click it and the picture pops up(: no need to go to any external sites or anything
again, its cool

Quote:
interesting, i'll have to give that one a try; sounds like i'll be switching from sMMS though
good choice