View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 03:43 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: The Apache Lives on.... WM6.5 pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by selphj View Post
Ok, I just noticed that the data connection is technically working but only connecting X1. The rom seems to be native for Verizon, so it thinks the phone is roaming or something and won't data connect to Ev. Any suggestions? I want to use this rom. And I feel like I just need the sprint customizations but I'm not dead certain about how to get them.
unlock your ext rom and install your sprint customizations that are needed. search for info on it.