View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 12:07 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (21 Feb) 9 Button VGA Action Screen in Color and B/W

I was thinking about that overnight... going to the 120x120 from reading your posts. Since the rotate screen doesn't serve for the Action Screen and I'm not able to get to a new picture mail (I do use the oem sprint pic mail and yes did the edit exactly as I've read and soft reset several times.. just no go.. I get to the choose an account screen but not new picmail window directly). I am going ot swap out those... I'm thinking I might do it commanager style instead also.. with just a single column and less apps.. it suits me though I know others have wanted more and more choices (hence 9up). I find myself duplicating the number of steps (IE: if i left the pic mail as is.. I'd be taking the same amount of steps as going to mail tab and starting new mail.. infact maybe MORE steps). Keep it simple! OK back to the drawing board.

OH.. could you post the reg edit you put to not include the first icon as selected?