View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 08:26 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: **The Touch Pro Video Playback Bible**

I am so glad this thread was posted, I was struggling like crazy to get clear playable ripped DVD movies in my TP's (I have 3 of them). I use cucusoft Ultimate-Converter to rip & had been trying all different formats, bit rates etc etc etc

Now, thanks to this thread I realized that I needed to use WMP for playback instead of the cool black skinned Coreplayer 1.3 I had been struggling with. Someone had posted a few months ago that CP was the ultimate video player for the TP & I never really had any reason to think otherwise.

In the last couple days, I re-encoded a few movies as h.264 at 800kbps & tried playing them in both CP & WMP. WOW!!

In WMP, they play virtually perfect & look awesome through video out on the 7" NAV screen in my truck also. Those same video's look like a slideshow in CorePlayer 1.3

~John